Close
One second...

Jean-Michel Folon

• by marumaru
  • posted Jul 13, 2009
  • 9 Comments

The design reminds me of a painting by a Belgian artist named Jean-Michel Folon titled 'American Flag'. I wonder the artist knew of the painting. I still like the t-shirt and (and the name!) though, it's very nicely done.

Watch this
zzybalooga

A+++++++++ would read blog again!

zzybalooga

A++++++++++ would read again.

zzybalooga

Errr... yes.
Why is there not a delete button?

Janno23T

What a factual article. Thanks for the nice update. Keep it up! But aside from that breaking and sizzling report let me impart something new concern to you .Enterprising people looking for the next generation of energy drinks should look at efusjon.com. If you head over to efusjon.com (that's how you know a product is authentic and really works – when the name is misspelled) you'll notice the company highlights the inclusion of the acai berry. Acai berries are heavily laden with antioxidants, (in amounts greater than tea, but less than red wine – and wine is far more fun than acai) compounds that supposed to ward off aging, prevent disease, and aid in weight loss. If you sign up for the Efusjon energy Club, you can sign up to sell Efusjon energy drinks via direct sales. Maybe it's worth some quick cash to sign up on efusjon.com.

The Commodore

I thought it looked like a jelly fish.

No account?