Cat Love

Ever since Egyptian fashion carvings made it cool to have cats (even though they're rotten at plowing and keeping your stuff safe), they've been the ultimate pre-loved pet. Cat people love 'em no matter what!

6 colours on blue jean tee.

Many thanks to all who helped so much on critiques: HaloGirl, Tigerbill, Skilly, and so many others. You really helped a lot!

Watch this
zeropluslessthan

Ever since Egyptian fashion carvings made it cool to have cats (even though they're rotten at plowing and keeping your stuff safe), they've been the ultimate pre-loved pet. Cat people love 'em no matter what!

6 colours on blue jean tee.

Many thanks to all who helped so much on critiques: HaloGirl, Tigerbill, Skilly, and so many others. You really helped a lot!

mr.jason123

I like it, I prefer dogs but only because I'm allergic to cats, nice design.

ryinghill

The Egyptian gods will proudly accept this offering.

Pakpandir
Pakpandir profile pic Alumni

sweet man!

baumer5
baumer5 profile pic Alumni

haha good one

EricDiaz

haha! self-cleaning or as i like to call it, the flagpole.

Kim456

cute

Aweb1492
Aweb1492 profile pic Alumni

oh man....i don't have a cat...but this is a great graphical representation of cats.... the wet one looks pissed!!!

xcarnoxometzx

Aw crap this a pretty awesome design and I'd hate to admit that since I have a design also up for voting for the Pre-Loved contest.

Either way I think this design is great and the art execution is pretty nice. Cute overall.

MarketZero

Wonderful design! I'm allergic to cats...I hope that's not a factor when I buy this shirt.

zeropluslessthan

Carno: "Aw crap this a pretty awesome design and I'd hate to admit that since I have a design also up for voting for the Pre-Loved contest."

I'm only eligible for the international side, if that helps.

"I'm allergic to cats...I hope that's not a factor when I buy this shirt."

It does ship stuffed with cathair, but it should be fine after the first wash.

renette

Awesome design! Love it. The best so far.

zeropluslessthan

"I'm only eligible for the international side, if that helps."

And in any case, I already have a VW, although mine has been pre-loved more times than Elizabeth Taylor.

Thanks for all the cool comments so far, everyone.

knikola

this must get 5

emilymmkay

solar powered!!!!
$$$555555

melon.

Haha very fun!!! Great work, nice tee!!

ShokXoneStudios

Final product looks great! Good look! $5

blenders

i like the controlling one

xshrinkwrap

i just got a cat for the first time like a week ago, and i totally see where you're coming from here. niiice. :)

HaloGirl

You know I love this! As a new cat owner, it was a lot of fun helping out. (I just wish the guy didn't creep me out so much.)

zeropluslessthan

@Halogirl "(I just wish the guy didn't creep me out so much.)"

Yeah, I know. It was better when he was a big ol Tomkat, but rights protection being what it is... At least now he's one of those those people who are always a little bit off, and this explains why.

If it ever gets printed, I'll send you one, if you like. The final version features one or two of your caption suggestions, as I recall. We'll have to just work out contact details. If you see it in print, give me a shout!

lucydraus

i really like the design, and it got me to look and actually read it all. I would suggest changing the self-cleaning one though. I felt really creepy looking at a cat licking itself, so... haha.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

hehehe, i wouldn't wear this as a shirt but as a fun Hot Topic-like poster I would whole-heartedly endorse this. Very clever bashing with lotsa love on the feline population that i crave as much as they try to resist a human's loving ways...unless of course you don't wanna play and then it's pounce on you all day! Well done piece here.

zeropluslessthan

Thanks Frick. I like your latest print, but I miss flame-rock-hand.

squatterjohn

Now this is a cat design I can get behind!

V1ctorya

really nice!

Skilly

Ah, good to see this up, and thanks for the shout-out. Turned out great, so i feel little guilt over handing it a valuable £5 rating(I'm in England). Frickypoo is right though, could work well as a poster/print also.

$5

zeropluslessthan

Five Pounds is even more than 5$! Rock on. [I don't have a pound key, sadly].

hernandez_cindy

the cats are adorable ..i would want to have a cat but my sister is allergic to them.. SO any waycould you comment my design
thanks!!

cymphony

Cat lovers can appreciate, so cute!

JediMasterQuinn

i see you got rid of hitler.

i love it.

HaloGirl

Hey, Zero, a shirt would be awesome - thanks!!

I'm glad you're getting such a good response. :)

zeropluslessthan

Great, well I hope they print it one day. Hold thumbs that no other international designer at all entered the loves contest. That may improve my chances.

MindlessDrone

The Cat Lady is please.
As are her cats.

happyrobot

luv it! ngiyaw!!!!!!!!

DANIELwasHERE

I've been getting sick of seeing all the cats but this is just hilarious!! Well done! The Sharing one had me laughing!! $5 all the way! I'd totally wear this, and I'm a DOG person!!

Maddz

I love cats (despite having one of the most evil ones out there).. but most cat shirts come off UBER CHEESY.. i like yours though. Great job!

No account?
Join Us