Close
One second...

Incognito

• by Kazyole
  • posted Jul 12, 2009
  • 15 Comments

How he acquired the suit I'll leave to your imagination. Hey, gotta escape the zoo somehow right?

Watch this
Kazyole

How he acquired the suit I'll leave to your imagination. Hey, gotta escape the zoo somehow right?

Kazyole

Any/all critique appreciated

Kazyole

JediMasterQuinn

tight.

put it on something besides white, or fill up the background.

great linework, i think the glasses need an outline.

Kazyole

Thanks. Good call on the glasses

efe1347

i agree on the shirt color
damn cool shirt

Kazyole

Incognito:

Just because it isn't new doesn't mean you can't look good in it.

Kazyole

I'll probably change up the clouds a bit before I sub. Anyone have any other thoughts?

Skilly

Hmm, not wild about everything having been filled in by gradient. Along with the linework, makes it all look too "computery".

A heads-up too, the design scoring might suffer with this now having been submitted:

http://www.threadless.com/submission/220567/Rockabilly_Lion

Quite a lot of superficial similarities. At least try to shake up the lacement, I'd say.

Smelynai

agree with skilly.
and do you need sun behind? maybe better skyscrappers?

Kazyole

Eh, I wasn't going for a hand drawn look so personally I really don't have any issues with it looking like it was illustrated on a computer (since it was).

That kind of sucks about the other shirt but there really isn't anything I can do about it at this point. I certainly don't think I should change my design on the basis that someone else used a lion. I'd just hope that people would vote for tees they like and not downrate one based on another.

Kazyole

I subbed it last night anyway so too late at this point, haha

No account?
Join Us