Summer Sweets

Original art by me. Color may not be perminant, but i like it. Please rate and review.

Watch this
CourtneyDietz

Original art by me. Color may not be perminant, but i like it. Please rate and review.

CourtneyDietz

Jvesuvius

What does she have in her mouth?
I like it. You draw well but its a generic style so it needs something clever with the content or colour. I think you could come up with something though.

would you comment on my latest effort please.
We'd better fly

Thanks!

OrangeSensation1

Hey courtney!

I think the design is great! I think maybe you can make the ice lolly (or sweetie) stand out by colouring it, maybe yellow? That or make the eyes piercing red...i think that would be brilliant!

If you have the chance, would be great if you can comment on my critique designs.

Thanks!

Tisato

that's a great desgin... I'd add colors change position and color tee but it's still a great design!!...

Kera Leda

i like the overall idea, but i think it needs more coloring. not necessarily adding new colors, but if you could color the girl a lighter shade of blue, and the popsickle an even lighter one, they'd stand out but not be too distracting... keep the rays as they are though, i really like how they start in her body.

can you help me with mine?

No account?
Join Us