Close
One second...

animal cookies loves milk

• by arasadie
  • posted Jun 29, 2009
  • 20 Comments

I love cookie chocolate, but my favorite cookie has to be special why not a animal cookie?

This design is about a lamb cookie chocolate that is on the middle of a river milk

A cookie with milk is a good idea to have a good start in the morning or maybe have sweet dreams at night XD

Please comment...thanks =)

Watch this
arasadie

I love cookie chocolate, but my favorite cookie has to be special why not a animal cookie?
This design is about a lamb cookie chocolate that is on the middle of a river milk
A cookie with milk is a good idea to have a good start in the morning or maybe have sweet dreams at night XD
Please comment...thanks =)

Simps0n

simple and neat
love this design, keep up the good work
thnkx for your feedback as well

JP_designer

Id change the title because there is already "cookie loves milk" But i don't think you need the background and sun to the image. watch out for gradents. i like the idea though. what about "animal cracker bath?" no that sucks.. how about " Cookie swim?" hm.. im not sure.

Would you mind taking a look at mine'

Ekspanzi

nice design, not sure about that gradiend between sun and river, maybe halftones, milk also, idea is nice, but u should take care of the colors. good luck

robert777

love the sun and the background...if you want to hava a river of milk you don't need the plate ;)
Thanks for your comment

arasadie

Hi!! thanks for the comments =)

JP and Tigerbill thanks for the titles, I was thinking on "Lost in a cup of milk" or "cookie takes bath"
For this version I changed the flavor of the cookie XD, also the background. The lamb is reflected in the cup of milk.
What do you think about this version? please give me some comments or vote.
And also if you have time please check my green leaves http://www.threadless.com/critique/45896/Green_Leaves

cheers! =D

qetza
qetza profile pic Alumni

The uniformity of the pattern in the BG really helps the flow.

Please crit mine

JP_designer

THis has really improved a lot. i like it. I think you should submit this version. It flows nicely and looks cute. Good luck and thanks for the comments

~aNdReOiDe~

I like the idea, one thing that I see is that the cup is pointy on the left side and it looks weird to me that its not completely round and also the handle of the cup its like it was just stuck there instead of being part of the cup and its kind of high, a bit of it seems to be going off the cup so maybe lowering it a bit.

holden111

Hi! thanks for your comment!
I really like the idea. The only think i don't really like it's the background. Have you tried without it?

Gib00bs

Thanks for the feedback.

I would lose the background. Could you make the sheep look a little more like a cookie? Maybe some choc chips? could the milk be less transparent?

Really nice idea though. I think it justs needs tweaking slightly and you're there!

arasadie

This design is about a lamb cookie chocolate that is enjoying a cup of sweet milk.

No account?
Join Us