BRAINS!

• by duke1974
  • posted Jun 29, 2009
  • 2 Comments

Actually, I love this Tee more than brains.

The use of the shirts own colouring as one of the main image colours, as well as its even layout, makes this a subtle Tee. Subtlety is very important for a versatile Tee; one that can be worn both with your geek mates and out-and-about town without fear of scaring off the norms.

Of course the killer for this Tee is the hidden detail of the In Case Of legend. Once people spot the numbering and the list, your chest becomes a talking point. Just make sure that when they lean in to examine they don't have that glazed stare of the dead!

Cross-posted @ http://maycontaingeeks.blogspot.com/2009/06/in-case-of-zombies.html

Watch this
bctwood

I love the shirt but hate the legend placement. I can't stand graphics that are that low on a shirt. I would buy this in a heartbeat if the legend was on the back of the shirt.

duke1974

See, if it was on the back you wouldn't be able to see it if you were wearing a jacket as well. Also it would mean people checking the numbers would be looking at your back - less social than the current placing.

M

No account?
Join Us