Close
One second...

It\'s a bird! It\'s a Plane! It\'s...a giraffe?

• by Bach88
  • posted Jun 12, 2009
  • 15 Comments

Upon spotting my dog looking rather nostalgically in the sky, I wondered if animals, too, wished they could fly......except birds.... and flying insects....

Watch this
Bach88

Upon spotting my dog looking rather nostalgically in the sky, I wondered if animals, too, wished they could fly......except birds.... and flying insects....

Bach88

lol yes and bats

katiathegreat

yay! i interpreted this as looking for shapes in the clouds, and actually seeing the animals. but i would wear it either way!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

haha cool

10SarMa

Maybe you should add wings to the animals :)

Cicadasystem

ah more giraffes!
:P cute

ICallDibs

I think I might like it more if the animals were actually clouds, and that way there was a sense of really finding the shapes in the clouds to be something rather than just a few random animals and some clouds.

ICallDibs

I think I might like it more if the animals were actually clouds, and that way there was a sense of really finding the shapes in the clouds to be something rather than just a few random animals and some clouds.

Bach88

i get what your saying :) but its not supppose to be shapes that your see in the clouds but actual animals that have a wish to fly. maybe they escaped from a Zoo or from the Safari (the dog is my dog, Meeshu, who, on here, probably escaped our house haha). I meant it to represent the attainment of impossible dreams despite predestined circumstances. Animals are obviously bound to the earth but what if one wants to fly and looks at the sky with longing. We all have our wish "to fly" which may seem impossible but, on this shirt, if an elephant can fly so can you. :D

CaptainetteZombie_KK

:] Bach youre inspirational to us all. very cute design

smileyfaced

awww so cute love the giraffe!!!!!

Starlight620

Your animal illustrations are really cute.

No account?