Close
One second...

friend by nature

• by claesson
  • posted Jun 12, 2009
  • 11 Comments

This little bird is a creature from a far away forest, where the trees grew high into the sky, and nature were untouched by human hands. But after a while the urban jungle grew closer in the wide horizon, with angry cars and concrete buildings, and the little creatures home ended up as a single twig. Now obese and (soon) featherless, this friend by nature needs your help to find a new home...

maybe in your closet?

Watch this
claesson

This little bird is a creature from a far away forest, where the trees grew high into the sky, and nature were untouched by human hands. But after a while the urban jungle grew closer in the wide horizon, with angry cars and concrete buildings, and the little creatures home ended up as a single twig. Now obese and (soon) featherless, this friend by nature needs your help to find a new home...
maybe in your closet?

crroba

Design question... the Green and Purple blend nicely... how are you separating the colors?

Jdumpling

I usually dont like gradients, but I really like how it works on this shirt, well done

nebelle

so cute I love it!

TFail

Haha. Cute ;)

iluvdepp

Ha I love this!

Skap 1er

i think if you took him off the branch and blew him up HUGE to fill more of the shirt it would be awesome

TomOgden

I think it needs to cover more of the shirt maybe something else in another corner? Other wise its great i love the color blend

emze

man AWESOME character, I would wear your design

No account?
Join Us