Close
One second...

THREADSPOTTING - Behind the Scenes!

It's the most... wonderful... day of the week! Threadspotting Day! And how do you play on such a Day? You send your Threadspots to sightings@threadless.com dontcha know, and include your username and a photo! We'll highlight a bunch here and give you Street Team Points! Everybody wins!

Everyone and their granny sent this one in! It's Mister Mittens on Conan as part of his Big Adventure! Amazing!!!

Spotted by Lucy and Miriam, it's Training from the Lonely Island youtube channel! Great job!

Steve & Rolf found Rustic Hat Rack being worn by OxyClean dude Billy Mays' son on the show Pitchmen. Think we can get Billy to pitch the Booty Fruit tee?

It's the weekend, everybody! Let's hear some NOISE!

FEATURED TEES:

Watch this
EricDiaz

Blast! I sent some in late last night.. too late for this week?!

Stoma

Wha Whoo Wazoo! Yah NOISE!

emilymmkay

ugghhh mine are never picked ;(

professorE

Wouldn't that be cool if Billy Mays' son became a blogger so we could all have him pass the message along to his dad to STFU?

That would be a close second to actually kicking him in the throat!

DesignbyProxy

You guys should watch that show... pitchmen. It actually portrays Billy Mays as a really normal seemingly down-to-earth guy.

spatialheather

martiandrivein you're kidding of course. unless there's two pitchemen shows and i don't know about the one you're watching.

spacesick 2

awesome week! and it's the ONE EPISODE of pitchmen that I missed

Chipmnk

I have never heard of Pitchmen.

littlem

yay!!!

evan3

so if i find a person in a clip or picture wearing threadless i will get STP?

spacesick 2

only rich white males

briancook

It can't be the product pics though Evan (FYI)

professorE

My goal: get public access cable show. Wear Threadless shirts every day. Be the first to submit pics. Rake in the STPs. Collect more shirts. Repeat.

CazKing

awesome! I need to start threadspotting!

jstumpenhorst

wait a minute here! not that it is a huge deal or anything, but i think it is funny that Rolf and Steve are getting all the credit for finding Rustic Hat Rack when you are using the photo that i emailed in when i spotted it. I mean, that's my TV in the photo. whatever.

good spotting everyone.

jstumpenhorst

i just reread that comment and i know i seem angry but i'm not. i just find it really hilarious that my photo was used.

abeadle

he is taking his frustration out on donkey kong country

jstumpenhorst

NO!!! I'm not angry!! REALLY!!!! :)

MrsBBC

Grumble, my submission was blatently better, poor show

hahagab

RIP Billy Mays

No account?