Close
One second...

who's with me?

Who thinks this is the best design of the day?
I really like the colors, and the design.

Watch this
juliagoolia

It was my favorite, too. :)

ir0cko

yeah, only one i'd buy this week

P Shmoov

Yep, its my favorite this week.

Dwarfthrower

I love it too

(damn banks)

realslimnatey

nope, i love that one too!

MysteriousPete

well thats reasurring. I thought everyone was loosing their minds.
I guess people only blog about the controvesial ones now, or the ones they hate.
Why everyone gotta be drinking all that hateraide?

MysteriousPete

I really need a typing class.
Any one interested in giving lessons?

juliagoolia

Hateraide! I hear it comes caffeinated now, in case you need that extra boost of energy.

suspiria

it's attractive, but it's about as far away from my style as i can imagine. oh well, no spendin' doe this week i guess

MysteriousPete

yeah it more proficiantly fuels the rage.

xsarsx

i was gonna buy it.

then i realized how incredibly broke i am.

Noodlegirl

i dont like any of them that much...

RyanSargent

i got the scrabble one.

Tonteau

Not a big fan. It's a niceish drawing, but not something I'd ever wear on a T-Shirt.

ImJustBrndn

It reminds of the anglerfish one (maybe it's the same person - I'm to lazy to check). It just doesn't jump out and say help, humanity, or anything that I would associate with the red cross. If you don't know the title of the shirt ( and 99.9% of the people you meet won't) then it's a pointless shirt I feel for the RC contest, but as a shirt it's decent. More than I could ever do.

Brandon

shirtflirt

the red cross winning sub is a piece of cliche shit

hound562

i didn't know they had a navy color. they usually use denim or dark gray.

loserbeech

I don't know why they never seem to use navy, I love it. I might start a Navy Campaign.

QuadZilla

well from the comments I guess you are not the only one-

I dont like it. rather boring.

Lokklyn

i agree with the angler fish comment. i thought it was an angler fish reprint when i was skimming the front page, actually. T_T

UberRyan

its good, but its not something i'd wear

blandford

it's in a very typically "threadless" style, which is probably why it was chosen. to me it doesn't work for the theme- maybe if it looked more like the bird was bringing the light instead of taking it away...
eh. it's just okay. the stylization of the glow is really nice, the bird doesn't match it.

No account?