Close
One second...

Harbingers of the Apocutelypse

Yeah I know I'm not that first person to reference the four horsemen of the apocalypse or 80's nostalgia, but I might be the first to bring them both together in one design! Behold the harbingers of the Apocutelypse! The world will end. And. it. will. be. cuddly.

Please vote, leave a comment, and if you feel so inclined don't forget to check the "I'd buy it as..." boxes in the upper right. Thanks!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Friendly Fire

Yeah I know I'm not that first person to reference the four horsemen of the apocalypse or 80's nostalgia, but I might be the first to bring them both together in one design! Behold the harbingers of the Apocutelypse! The world will end. And. it. will. be. cuddly.

Please vote, leave a comment, and if you feel so inclined don't forget to check the "I'd buy it as..." boxes in the upper right. Thanks!

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

awesome!!!!!!

mad_hatter_17

I always knew that the toys my youth would come back in a shirt of awesomeness.

oh.susannah

Very cute, and your artwork is great!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

hahaha, I have seen this before both in video and in other site shirt form, but i do indeed like the addition of the carebear riders on the little ponies, but I think there needs to be more carnage and craziness behind the four hoursemen to really bang the point home. Nice!

sovietica80s

great! i wish it were print.... 5$

JOMANI

And I am.... DEATH POOONYYYY hehe

Artcake

Cool! I really like this one!

TheWiseMoose

Again, Mr. Friend. I would like to have your babies. Please call me a 555-394-1421.

RowanMarie

Love it! So glad someone's bringing the apocalypse and carebears together at last.
I really hope it gets printed!

booksmeller

hells yeah! PRINT THIS! for reals.

5$$$$$

Friendly Fire

thank you for the kind words guys, except for you wise moose. You will be receiving a restraining order in the mail shortly

caels

I'm going to need this STAT. If this isn't printed, I will be requiring a print and shirt. Def $5!!!
That is all.

melduke

This is too awesome, because I always KNEW that the Care Bears rode on My Little Ponys. That is what MY care bears always did, so it's nice to have some visual representation of that amazingness. I seriously need this as a shirt AND a print, so I can hang it in my awesome 80s themed room.

TheW

PPPPRRRRIIINNNTTT.

csebastian

This is GREAT! Wonderful combo of our childhood and tales of lore. And so adorably preciously kewt. I really like this, I think it's my favorite design of yours yet! And I'd buy one in pink and blue.

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

definite $5

Friendly Fire

Im glad to see you guys like it! thanks

Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

WOW! this is awesome!
Instant print!!!

Fakemidnight

this is a whole lot of awesome!

Jeiji

HAAAAH! GREAT IDEAAAA! I wish it were in sky blue, but still!

Jeiji

Oh, whoops. It... is in sky blue... THEN 5$!!!!

KTUNE

RIGHT ON

greenttentacle

WarDrobeInSpareOom on Jun 09 '09
Sorry, but you're not the first. - hadn' seen that robot chicken - nice!

Cute design friendlyfire, though pestilence pony was a bit hard to spot.

DivineAna

...yeah...

I almost hate to admit it, but you've got a winner of a design there.

demetreeart

IF I WAS A GUY I WOULD LOVE THIS A LITTLE MORE THEN I ALREADY DO

Yumeji

hahaha! it's great!

papawieler

My nightmare come true!

Friendly Fire

Hahha, thanks guys, it would appear this is my most successful entry thus far. I hope I haven't committed an offense to your fond childhood memories!

lawrence loh
lawrence loh profile pic Alumni

carebear!my childhood favourite cartoon!

VaVa Pie

very awesome !

CaptainWow

GOD YES. I need this. $5.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us