Close
One second...

Today We Escape

Three months ago, the plan was hatched. The rhino began her wanton seduction of the ringmaster. The animals planned to slip out after the first night of passionate lovemaking between the two, when the ringmaster would be drunk on both wine and passion. Little did the rhino know that the ringmaster respected her too much for that and during the three months, the rhino had begun to develop real feelings for the man, and he for her. Ironically, the animals slipped out while the ringmaster had gone to town to buy her an engagement ring, wanting to make an honest rhino out of her. As they escape, the rhino looks down on the big top, wondering if she's just made the biggest mistake of her life...

Ok, that's just one interpretation, but I like it. :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
BootsBoots

Three months ago, the plan was hatched. The rhino began her wanton seduction of the ringmaster. The animals planned to slip out after the first night of passionate lovemaking between the two, when the ringmaster would be drunk on both wine and passion. Little did the rhino know that the ringmaster respected her too much for that and during the three months, the rhino had begun to develop real feelings for the man, and he for her. Ironically, the animals slipped out while the ringmaster had gone to town to buy her an engagement ring, wanting to make an honest rhino out of her. As they escape, the rhino looks down on the big top, wondering if she's just made the biggest mistake of her life...

Ok, that's just one interpretation, but I like it. :)

Kim456

cute story and lovely design

evan3

i could see this printing

jokkesvin

I'd like to think that they're escaping from the Cirkus. I hate cirkus because they're mean to animals imo. Nice design! I'd wear!!

JadenKale

I always did enjoy that mouse sitting on the rhino.

kashlen

Love it! Great!

buko

Awesome idea! 5$

HaloGirl

So cute!

imsochady

So that's what happened. I guess I'll return the ring back to Tiffany's. Silly rhino. Hah! (I think I like the green more. :))

pmolick

This is fantastic! I love the way it looks on the shirt too, wonderful job! Good luck!

Tyranny

Very nice design! I like the color of shirt as well, compliments the image really well.

check out my design as well please.

BubuSam

Yesh! Awesome idea!!

maariaa

love it!! 5$

wendytownley

Love the shirt, but would like to see your design on a bolder/more striking color.

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

PERFECTee5$! :))

FRICKINAWESOME

this is such a nice sun-tinged colored tee design! Love how it seems right our of a coloring book, love that the story reads so well from the bottom to the top.

4$

natchadoodledee

hahaha luv the story :) really cute

Saysyou

Love it!! Love the handbag!!... but does the lion have no nose? .. was just trying to figure out which way his face was.. errm.. facing

murky78

very Threadless! :)

deyaz

nice idea $5

greenttentacle

lion needs a nose. otherwise great!

zomboy99

nic job 3

zomboy99

errrrr nice job I mean 3 from me...

zomboy99

nice job from me i meant to say - 3...

zomboy99

something wrong with this interface, apologies for all the comments and post hog - ooooops im doing it again...

bhoomika

Definitely a print.

JadenKale

ROFL zomboy... sometimes you just have to trust that it takes the post, then come back later to see if it has.

CazKing

very nice!

galaxiekat

i've always loved this design, but i think i loved it more in green.

rogelio

Cute. Lovely concept!

bennyd302

great work, nice color choice

T-Lou

really nice illo and colour combos. Great kids tee too :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?