Close
One second...

Freakalicious

• by jokkesvin
  • posted Jun 01, 2009
  • 248 Comments

A collection of freaky faces for all you freaks out there! The faces actually stem from a dingbats font that I designed called The Freaky Face.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
jokkesvin

A collection of freaky faces for all you freaks out there! The faces actually stem from a dingbats font that I designed called The Freaky Face.

Kim Mak
Kim Mak profile pic Alumni

Nice job!
$5

JonasDM

Very nice, thumbs up!

jokkesvin

Thanks everybody, I really hope this one will hit the printers :D I know I'd wear it :p

aka_bluefalcon

Nice shirt, thanks for your vote. I would wear this $5

jiggyhat

wow, nice shirt. Hopefully we can see this one soon.

stalliongsta

nice illustration, but please don't paste links to your design on other people's designs. many people consider it rude, and some will even mark you lower for it.

mrdavenport
mrdavenport profile pic Alumni

pretty fresh!

agrimony
agrimony profile pic Alumni

ive already voted for you long ago, u dont have to leave links. cheers :)

great design btw.

boazws

nice, I like it.

thomdahl

Love it, fun, versatile, entrepreneurish

Love Monster

Love it. thanks for the vote. $5.

mindy8088

freakin' cool design =)
you got my vote, good luck!

Artcake

Nice!

Diegogamarra

haha very nice your design.... bealtiful your t shirt... thanks for scrap

mammalwear

Don't spam designs being scored man, it's not cool.

babatai

White tee will be better.
voted
bise

1MIKO

Nice ammount of freakness!

PieceTree

thanks for voting for me man, this is tight, nice work

bloatedwindbag

You need to stop spamming now.

PieceTree

why does it say you havent voted for anyone on your profile?? nice lie man. i hope this exposes you and if it doesnt i'll continue to do so. you better hope its an error on threadless's part

PieceTree

i even voted high for you man. thats just cold

PieceTree

oh and for anyonereading that last comment, he told me he voted for me, hence my frustration at his 0 votes

yokana

Here I am and you have my vote! :)

greenttentacle

Nice faces, but i think the text loses me

greenttentacle

Also, please don't spam other people's designs with "vote here". Of course we all want votes, and high ones, but there is a voting/ submission etiquette and it might be prudent to follow it just to make sure you don't get a bunch of anti-you votes.

mooseXing

awesome characters! i think we can all relate to being slightly freakalicious sometimes =)

thanks for your comment and vote!

jokkesvin

I just don't see the problem of getting a vote in return of one being given :s

jokkesvin

Hey man, why are you posting mean comments here. I did actually vote for you. Please don't hate :s

jokkesvin

I've been voting for other peoples tee's here on Threadless ALL day. Maybe the stats haven't updated yet, who knows. I would never lie like that man, come on!

agrimony
agrimony profile pic Alumni

i give votes and dont expect any in return. you shouldnt be giving votes just so that people would do the same to you.

CoolMinded

Funny and cute it should be a print.

Three-Ring-Circus

@ PieceTree: it takes a while before the votes you show up on your profile. It might take a day or even more.

About spamming: Spamming in the critique section is okay because else you don't get critiques. Spamming in the submission section is more like "you scratch my back and i scratch yours". I don't like that. Just let the design speak for itself. If it's good, it will get high points.

hoodoo22

Voted for yours. Thanks for your vote.

weef

Terrific, I really do like it

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

that spamming will cost you

bygrinstow
bygrinstow profile pic Alumni

This is helpful advise: don't ask for votes in someone else's design... it's considered rude by anybody who's been here for any amount of time. And that's your voting base, and some few of them can get pissed off about it, which can hurt your score. Posting links in critiques is fine. Making blogs to promote your design is fine. But links in other people's designs is rude.

Do you want everybody to just use your page here for links to their own stuff? That's not why you subbed, is it...?

Johnnycake

I just zeroed for you :)

I hope you'll throw a spam back my way. That would be awesome. Thanks!

Spam everywhere

IMAHO

Great job! Very funny! I just voted for you jokkesvin!! I vote for you too, thnx for voting on my design! I appreciate it! have a nice weekend!

weirdpuckett

Ok friend I voted for ya! I like the font faces- very creative!

deadpinke

yea i love this design $5

Despo

Voted aswell, I like your design !

Mimmy.s

DUDE! don't lie to us! You haven't scored any design here...That's why I'm pulling my vote back!

Alex II

i like to believe that you voted,but I dont.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us