Close
One second...

Threadless tours Australia!!!

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted May 24, 2009
  • 76 Comments

As part of Portable's 2009 Symposium Series, our wonderful and dashing Art Director, Ross Zietz, will touch down in Australia to share his knowledge of the online design community, advice for upcoming and established online businesses, and the latest in social networking and online trends. Zietz’s infinite knowledge and utter passion is guaranteed to inspire, encourage and motivate anyone with an interest in design, social networking, creative communities and online business. Tours will take place in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane!!!

Melbourne
Date: Tuesday 26th May
Time: 6pm
Venue: Village Roadshow Theatrette, State Library of Victoria

Brisbane
Date: Wednesday 27th of May
Venue: State Library of Queensland (By invitation only)

Sydney
Date: Thursday 28th of May
Venue: Museum of Sydney

Get tickets!
$45 Adult
$30 Concession

Go Ross go!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

neat-o. have fun in australia!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

awesome!

mz. kat-ii

aw dang, not coming to canberra! :( i'll pass this on to my melbourne friends though!

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

For the first time in my life I wish when an American said 'Australia' it included New Zealand. If you want a venue in NZ i'll let you use my house for free!

23MAL

Oh come on... 2 days warning...

And I can't make Tuesday night.:/

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

You need a stopover in London!

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

hmm- that sounded weird- i'll explain- most Americans i've met in person have thought NZ was a part of Australia. Explaination complete!

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

too late to organise a trip, but i hope he enjoys the place. it's pretty cold everywhere south of sydney at the moment.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Go Ross!! This sounds awesome, mate. Fist jab Blair from me!

iamtiffa

How do you get an invite to the Brisbane show?

Steelplate
Steelplate profile pic Alumni

Invitation only?!

Most outrageous!

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

ross, can stop over in Shanghai too?!!!! :D
have a safe trip to Aussieeee!! ROCKING!!!!!

emeryg
emeryg profile pic Alumni

Are you crazy Ross haven't you heard of all the bad weather up north, the bush fires down south the man eating crocodiles, sharks, snakes and spiders – this country isn’t safe for the locals let alone the tourists!

But we’ll welcome you in all the same – have a good trip & hope to see you in BrisVegas!

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

Venue: State Library of Queensland (By invitation only)
So where can I get an invite? :(

emeryg
emeryg profile pic Alumni

The Cronulla Sharks for starters!

I'm currently hiding in the toilet @ the state Library until the event starts - wish me luck!

Ambered

No Adelaide??? =(

genericfirstname

How cruel is that! Someone finally comes to Brisbane as well and its invite only, how on earth does one qualify for such an invitation?

francischtime

OMG! thats awesome!!!!!

whoa its tomorrow!

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

Are the Cronulla Sharks coming to brisbane too? Lock up your daughters...well ANYthing female actually.

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

Myabe there are special Golden Tickets for Brisbane show hidden in chocolate bars around Qld. Better start eating folks...

murky78

I'm trying to buy tickets to the melbourne show now but its tricky as they want to send them out and its tomorrow?!

Hey T-Lou and genericfirstname, I think you have to work in the industry or something :P maybe give the state library a call and find out how to get in

madam3181

It would have been good if you gave some more notice. What with the uncertainty about Melbourne tickets highlighted above... I'll sadly give it a miss.

ZombieToArt
ZombieToArt profile pic Alumni

Hey, I'm an Australiaperson! Too bad I have class and no money and don't really feel like going out on a Tuesday night and don't know where the state library is or else I would totally be there!

ZombieToArt
ZombieToArt profile pic Alumni

Wait, he starts in Melbourne, goes up to Queensland, then back down to Sydney? You Threadlesskateers sure is crazy.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Have a great time man, and make sure to ride a double-decker kangeroo pouch for extra comfort and less mucus on your feet.

murky78

i've got tickets to the melbourne show, looking forward to seeing you there :D

jemby76

Booo, no Perth show!!! No one remembers Australia even has a west coast.

arzie13
arzie13 profile pic Alumni

I'm here! Melbourne is full of really nice people and cool shops. I'm loving it even though it is a bit rainy. About to go eat an indian feast! Any of y'all coming to these be sure to wear a threadless tee!

Ooooh Ooooh!

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Melbourne is superb! I feel no shame in admitting a little envy of you Ross and indeed pretty much everyone else who's there right now!

Have an awesome time, man.

the110
the110 profile pic Alumni

Woohoo nice! And I know someone from Threadless touring my country this year too!! =)

T-Lou
T-Lou profile pic Alumni

I like Melbourne - the shops and food are awesome!
Not like Tweed Heads :(

pyko

yay for threadless coming to aus...pity i won't have time to go :(

c222lee

why is it invite only in Brisbane?!

francischtime

welcome to melb! if you came earlier today you would've witnessed melbourne's '4 seasons' weather, we had everything: wind,sun,rain but juuust missing out on hail lol.

jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni

awesome!! good luck Ross!! have an amazing time!

BNannas

Ross - you should give a special presentation after your invite-only Brisbane 'gig' at the nearest bar.

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

DUDE - that's TONIGHT!!!

pretty tight schedule, but are you up for a beer or what????

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us