TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER

TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER TWITTERTWITTERTWITTERTWITTER

Watch this
outline
outline profile pic Alumni

STEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVESTEVE

phones

....batman!

outline

oh sorry, i infected your blog with a horizontal scroll bar

Stoma

Don't stop now!

outline

HI STEVE!

outline

not much. i'm at work. ruining your blogs.

basically i'm a ceiling cat.

outline

aw you're adorable

Omair

when steve makes a blog and the title in caps, you know he's about drop some mean social commentary.

Steve The Great

I AM NOT!

thanks, iPear. I don't pull punches.

outline

excuse me, you have no say in the matter

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I don't even know what twitter is, it seems like just another annoying network thing to waste time on. it's bad enough that I just joined facebook, i can't even believe how ppl update shit all the time, rubbish, rubbish rubbish

I liek that word, rubbish

Roostersauce

Twitter is stupid, IMO.

I make updates and then I think "Who the hell is reading this? Who cares that I'm eating pizza"

and the answer is maybe the 13 people that follow me. So in reality, no one.
Ima stick with facebook for now

corey9

I can't believe the water cooler is out of water!

Omair

your welcome, my dog.

we need more people on the streets like you.

whisper in water

I probably will never have a Twitter account.

Unless maybe I made one recently to try to win some Threadless shit, in which case I already have one but probably will never use it, really.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Twitter sounds like something dirty you do to yourself at night when nobody is looking.

littlem

annoying twits!

littlem

facebook her from the side?

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Just when I thought I couldn't lovehate jublin any harder.

stubby43

This feature makes me feel bad, mainly because non of my tweets are tee worthy.

littlem

don't let the tees change the way you tweet

stubby43

I mainly use it as a messageing service anyway but the change of $500 is kind of tempting.

But then it would feel fake if I tried to be witty all the time, my sisters pretty funny though so I've been subbing her.

Some of her recent tweets include:

I'm starting to worry that those pigeons are getting organised...

Oh I hate, hate frickin zombies!

I am still failing and bedroom tetris...

Who keeps cutting my thumb? Damn sleep gnomes, trying to steal my thumbnail from me!

stubby43

p.s her feed is babygeek310

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

TWITTER?

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

I don't get why its so popular.

I mean, doesn't facebook do everything twitter does, PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE!?!?!?!?

ettiny

I've just had a look through my tweets. I'm a boring fecker.

producer

well said mitch, well said

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

textsfromlastnight.com tshirts would be way more visually interesting.

My main problem with twitter is the word "tweet". I hate hate hate that noun/verb.

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Any of you guys on Friendster?

smusi
smusi profile pic Alumni

i signed up for twitter and that was all.

gerbechno

I can't escape Twitter. It's like the Borg, or something.

No account?
Join Us