Close
One second...

Reduce, Reuse, THEN Recycle

Less is More!

The idea is that we've run out of room on earth and are now busy filling the moon with our trash... My first Threadless submission, comments much appreciated.

Watch this
brickfacebetty

Less is More!

The idea is that we've run out of room on earth and are now busy filling the moon with our trash... My first Threadless submission, comments much appreciated.

blindgrapefruit2

i think that it'd work better if the earth in the background looked like earth. cool concept though

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Interesting idea, but yeah, this is in some serious need of colors to help the viewer figure out what is going on and just for pure aesthetic improvement. First make the earth earth colors, and then the moon more grays and such, but over that have the trash littering the landscape instead of seeming like mashed potatoes being shoveled up by bulldozers on the moon. And maybe make the bulldozers and bit more like spacedozers, and possibly some astronaut trash collectors walking amongst the trash heaps on the moon.

brickfacebetty

Thanks so much for the comments! I agree with both, I was confused about the 4 colors rule and didn't really know my limits (shades of grey etc). Think it's worth resubmitting later on?

Jazzyhoss

yes! it's worth it. I agree with frickinawesome

pseudofemme

great idea, resub later with significant changes- show us that what's on the moon is clearly garbage, alter the earth & color it, maybe make the bulldozer a little better equipped for space ;) maybe also throw the american flag waving proudly out of a garbage pile, to help identify it as the moon & just not another planet? can't wait to see it again!

brickfacebetty

Gaaaa the irony. I had all those things... but was trying to make it 'less' complicated.. not more. That's what I get. Thankyou for the comments.

cswings

like the concept alot. Just a bot cinfusing on the moon. Should make the moon's garbage look more like garbage.

simcha123456

i love it - prit it 2 day!

No account?
Join Us