jamesf
jamesf profile pic Alumni

nice illustration

violet118

like it :)

tanktown

illustration good, words unneccessary

pikeplace

I like the words! Maybe I'm biased since my name starts with a B.

Eveningsun

I love the bear! I personally don't think you need the words. The bear is a great illustration on it's own! :)

Aj Spooner

I like the illustration and the words. Maybe it's not necessary to read them all but I like the use of text as a graphic.

catwriter

The words are unusual for a threadless tee but they do fit... Me like.

Misa-Meeka

I love it! The typography works soooooo well with the bear! :) :) :) Well done! Great design! :) :) :)

Akliment

I love it, words included :)

fayeAerial

Thanks so much for the feedback so far! I was forewarned that many if not most people on Threadless are anti-text (I usually am as well), but I felt like it added to the design as a graphic element and balanced out the illustration after testing it out in the critique. All feedback is definitely appreciated, and I'd love to know what other people think. Thanks!

isolder

Lovely, omg I am such a huge fan of this shirt! $5!

Momentarily

I want to hug that bear. The words are very clever and fun, I agree that it adds to the overall design rather than distracts from it. Great work! :)

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

boobies

nikolina100

cute! i love his party hat :D

mgrillo

Love that bear, great stuff!

Boros

Very cute. The text is well placed and enhances the design beautifully. 5$

flooya

omgomg GIVE ME NOW.
$500!

vittoria12

i love it! perfect.

Matt639

Maybe put the words in a B-shape? maybe thats gay? idk whatever. Good illus though.

gojirra
gojirra profile pic Alumni

Awesome illustration. The text seems kind of mothers day / valentines day cardsy. It doesn't really seem to fit with the bear either, maybe if the text had a hand drawn look?

Peza100

Bollocks to Broccoli. Love it!

Tayyach

AWe, I love it.
I would so get this !

Gabrielng
Gabrielng profile pic Alumni

nice!

fyrabanks

bearmaulings

Hannah bean

Ooh Keep the text! I agree that it adds a graphic and textural element that is really nice.

Hannah bean

Oooh keep the text. I agree that it adds a graphic and textual element that is so nice!

Rhymes With India

Those are the most fun "B" words I can think of, it looks amazing, and very fun !

pigloo

lovely

Smokingornon

Cute. I think that this is the first time I've ever though gratuitous text was a really good idea on a shirt here. I do wondre how well the tiny text will translate to a tee.

No account?