Close
One second...

Hermit House Hunt

Hey Everyone! This is my first Threadless shirt design and I hope you like it. It may require some simulated processing for parts of the picture but no other special print methods. I think it looks great on either a yellow or sand colored shirt.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mkdamr1302

Hey Everyone! This is my first Threadless shirt design and I hope you like it. It may require some simulated processing for parts of the picture but no other special print methods. I think it looks great on either a yellow or sand colored shirt.

ArtByAlysia

cute!! i like the sand color better.

cymphony

great idea, cute!

smusi
smusi profile pic Alumni

these remind me of the little crabs here in seattle. sand color definitely. thanks for commenting on mine, much appreciated!

danjf

very cool! would totally wear it!!! 5!!

silverqe
silverqe profile pic Alumni

Good GOD, stop spamming.

Kelau09

crab people, sweet!

jillustrate

you left the same exact comment on two of my submissions
really personalized lol
people don't really like that around here.

anyways the shells look like clipart, the airbrushing on the inside is poor and doesn't mesh with the rest of the design. cute idea but needs a lot of work.

mkdamr1302

Thanks for the comment. I'm just trying to promote my design but I see what you're saying. From now on I'll take the time to individually comment on each design I look at.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I really like the way you have designer this for a t-shirt. Great work making the design look so good. excellent work. I hope said design will print in the future, but until then please CHECK OUT MY CURRENT SUB CAUSE IT'S OFF THE F***ING CHAIN!!!!!!!!

Yeah dude, the spamming needs to end.

mkdamr1302

Haha, yeah, I ended the spamming. Only helpful/spamless comments from now on :)

ART AT WORK

thats cool as shit!! lol i like he sand color more too

unHEARDof

im liking the idea!

Schelp

Great idea man!!!!
5$!!

Rachel3

This is the best design!!
I want it
:D

memeyoyo

i love this design soooo much

i used to have a pet crab, but sadly he died, so i particularly like crab objects or things that remind me of crabs.
this design reminds me of him and it gives me closure

R.I.P. Crabby

B2thec

Yeah. I got the same comment twice. None too personal. Don't mind a little self promotion but c'mon.

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

spam not cool, yo.

mkdamr1302

Okay, listen...I spammed for 30 minutes about my design. Then user jillustrate said it wasn't cool to do that so I immediately stopped. You will never find another self promotion that I wrote after 11:30 p.m. on May 9 '09. That's when I stopped. Again, I'm sorry, I won't do it again.

Pfaffenbach

I like the concept man

If the light source is coming from about top corner left, then there would be shadows behind the for sale signs.

mkdamr1302

Thanks. I'll modify that if the design is picked for print for sure!

nanastar

i appreciate your sincerity regarding spam/self promotion. cool design :) i think it could get better though...maybe a few more versatile "home" ideas?

jyakkk

boss concept; like the design too.

bubiline

Yes, great concept! I like it!

art g

Yea, the sand color one is the way to go on this one.

melostar

lol...really cool concept
I'll bigger new home lol

ony

youre the best guy

TFrankham

great idea! and a great design!

j-b0x

aha this is so funny :P

squatterjohn

tomasappleton
tomasappleton on May 10 '09

^ Don't listen to that guy. Spam is really inconsiderate and annoying so I'm glad to see that you've stopped.

stvnsknnr

Very nice design and very current

jax_t

cool concept
could use a little work on the shell thou

tac_333

cute =) , i'd go for sand colour too!

fat_lip

Great idea! It looks better on sand color, imo (:

mkdamr1302

Thanks for all the great comments so far! And I promise that there are no pixelated lines or rough areas in the shells or crab on the high-res version of the design. You all are great :)

HighlandBagpiper

Hey!!, do you want my vote?, its ok!, nice design and better idea.
Good!

ghury13

nice work! thanks for voting for my work.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

i like it!
especially the andy font
$5!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

ha, fun concept and nice crab drawing. I'd like to see a tad more seashore environment either in the background or sand underneath the , maybe even the the second "house for sale" sign saying something like "sea front property!" or something so it isn't a repeated joke that is already established on the first sign. Also, I don't think you need the last seashell, maybe even change one of the similiar-ish shells in the front with the taller one. Overall, a great idea, some nice drawings but i feel it could use a tad more refinement. Good luck!

The Amoeba

It would be awesome if the hermit crap was looking at like a soda can or something for the first "house"

ezmirellda

Thanks for stopping by and good luck

vinade666

muy buen diseƱo,, god work

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us