Close
One second...

Pi, Sigma, Radius, Delta (AKA: NERD)

The word "Nerd" made out of Pi, Sigma, radius(or correlation if you prefer statistics), and lowercase delta.

The equations very from finding force, the quadratic formula, the mandlebrot set, the pythagoreom theorem, e=mc^2, Binomial area, the equation for pi, and the area of a circle. They're real math equations varying from algebra to advance calculus and statistics.

The equations on the sleeves (for finding area and Pi) are optional. They may be removed depending on feedback.

Just three colors: White, Red, and Grey.

Watch this
Enna Isilee

The word "Nerd" made out of Pi, Sigma, radius(or correlation if you prefer statistics), and lowercase delta.

The equations very from finding force, the quadratic formula, the mandlebrot set, the pythagoreom theorem, e=mc^2, Binomial area, the equation for pi, and the area of a circle. They're real math equations varying from algebra to advance calculus and statistics.

The equations on the sleeves (for finding area and Pi) are optional. They may be removed depending on feedback.

Just three colors: White, Red, and Grey.

gruntah

clever
funny

dstockton

The only downside is true nerds will try to read this as "psrd."

bio_geek

definitely keep the equations on the sleeves- love it. $5.

Enna Isilee

dstockton, I know. But I had to appeal to a wider audience. If I had actually spelled "NERD" in Greek, people would read it as "vepd".

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

glad to see this one up, good job on the crits, turned out great!

vanilliabean

HAHA
nerd........
thats creative
ida never thought of that!!

Jess the Mess

I will definitely have to buy this =]
Good work

opiumm

bbbrrr....terrible! let people think about math!

E-Han

math scares me..

Atrayne

cool, it came out great, nice work

blindgrapefruit2

it's great but i'd rather have another colour than red

m.j

it looks awesome just the way it is 5$!

Enna Isilee

Wow. Ouch. Didn't even break 2.

No account?
Join Us