Check out these special effects!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IU_reTt7Hj4&amp;hl=nl&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IU_reTt7Hj4&amp;hl=nl&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Just a dude who made a movie and put it on youtube.
Made the news headlines in the Netherlands.
21st century fox already contacted him.
Budget: 150 euro and a pizza

reminds me of Esmee Denters.
Holland represent!

Watch this
Flying Mouse 365
Flying Mouse 365 profile pic Alumni

Wow, it look like a 150,000 euro budget movie.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

That's nuts. He's going to Hollywood!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

noone's mentioned that this video was hailed as being viral marketing for half life 3

staffell

(though it's probably not because of all the product placement)

but "what's in the box" is a testament to Valve's: The Orange Box

staffell

just a bit of info for everyone there

Gar0
Gar0 profile pic Alumni

quality

staffell

"apparently"

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

To be honest. At first I also thought his story was bullshit and this was a viral.

Turns out that he and his friends are half life fans obviously and the used a lot sounds from the game. He's already on the news and talkshows to explain his story.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

There is another half life fan film floating around, it's a bit better than this but the effects aren't as polished.

stubby43

I'm holding my breath on wether or not its real, I mean its possible he's a free lance editor and has the tools to do the special effects lieing around and indepedant film makers are very good at getting people to work for free but that takes an incredible amount of work to get done, the clouds espcially.

staffell

I'm holding my breath on wether or not its real,

if you're talking about the fact that it's a real half life video, then you should know that it's already confirmed to have nothing to do with it.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

He is actually a student in physics or something.
Nothing to do with the creative business. Purely a hobby he stated.

stubby43

I thought maybe it was a real half life video, one of the better attempts by a company at viral marketing.

gdub45

no bloody way!

No account?
Join Us