Close
One second...

Classified

Here is an idea, it's fairly self explanatory. Is there anything I can do to enhance it?

I think the colours work and as far as I can see these are the best represented monsters/villains. I haven't added the many godzilla or king kong films on the key because it'd take up the whole shirt.

Also, I can't think of a good title so if anybody has any better suggestions that'd be great. Monster Scale? Rubbish!

Watch this
stothemofob

Here is an idea, it's fairly self explanatory. Is there anything I can do to enhance it?

I think the colours work and as far as I can see these are the best represented monsters/villains. I haven't added the many godzilla or king kong films on the key because it'd take up the whole shirt.

Also, I can't think of a good title so if anybody has any better suggestions that'd be great. Monster Scale? Rubbish!

LeviMcAwesome

Nice design, it looks great. I don't really know much to say about it, because I'm not so fond of using familiar creatures and such in my designs but you pulled it off quite nicely. The colors also look good together.

Courtesy?
http://www.threadless.com/critique/40994/Blue_Lion

gmstrawn

great idea! the only illustration i can't make out so well is the 50 ft woman...but that could be because of the small scale preview!

Good job!!

if you get a chance - check out mine?? THANKS!!

stothemofob

here is a larger preview of it

to be honest, that was the one I was concerned about because it's inverted. I like the colours of the tee though so i'm not sure about changing them

atzh

Really cool, I'm not sure how well the smaller ones would turn out because of the size proportion. But I like the idea! I agree about the 50 foot woman too..

stothemofob

The small ones are supposed to be unrecognisable. The pointy hat will be just about visible for the witch and chucky is tiny.

I'll look into the 50 foot woman

theevidenceisme

great idea and would work better if the tee was wider cause they all look so crammed together, though thats not necessarily a bad thing ... i would lose the box on the back, just leave the list without the enclosed box ... the smaller guys get lost so maybe lose the first two and work on the drawings of E, F and G, cause they get a little lost in translation ... great start though

check out mine
zwww.threadless.com/critique/41157/On_Top_of_the_World

stothemofob

it did feel a little crammed when i was doing it but i am reluctant to take out any of the characters. i need to have a proper sit down with it and tamper properly.

laio

man you know what would, maybe, be cool? try to put them more like "in front" of each other" and try to use more of the shirt, do it a bit bigger.

you could also add a x axis, dunno. and put on the back a little guide.

i loved the way you did, just wish it could be bigger on shirt!

stothemofob

Right, I've changed the colours which I think makes the 50ft woman look better and I've closed it all in to make it bigger on the tee.

What do you think?

bender b roduiguez

grey shirts are always cool, unless its man utd playing southampton.

personally i like red and grey, maybe the eyes. or even keep it just to mr stay pufts eyes as he is the form of the destructor according to Dan Akroyd.

laio

that looks really great! can't wait to see the placement!

that is the only thing left so you can sub it, great idea.

fat_lip

Great idea, dude! Nice to see various characters from tv shows and stuff. Ready for submission (:

Here's mine

stothemofob

Which colour? I'm leaning towards grey.

What do you think of the title 'Evil comes in all sizes'?

April Not May

I like your new title and I like your design. Definitely time to submit!

Chazzmeelion

Love it! Both blue options are my fav. Great one! Do it!

stothemofob

right then, before i submit, could i give a choice of two colours? i'm torn between dark blue and grey

Huskeyman

and yes the title is clever, it works well with this....i'd like to see where the placement on the tee would be!

stothemofob

coming soon, to a website near you. for submission, if it gets approved:-)

contemichael

love this, awesome idea

rock.paper.spit

very hot brodduh...both are good, watever you choose, it will go dumb

the key on the right is a nice touch.

comment mine?

stothemofob

it was declined for copyright reasons. fair enough, not really sure if there is anywhere else for me to go with it to be honest.

comarcks

this is nice artwork..

-------------------------------
i am a newbie here. please help me with my design.

LazerBears

Ahhhhh that's such a shame because this design is fantastic!
You might want to try Redbubble as well, they're pretty good I find.

Parachuting Raptors

stothemofob

yeah, i think it could have done well on here, it got a good reception online. teepay is pretty good, very high quality tees explain the high prices.

stothemofob

I've made a batch of these myself to launch my online shop. They are £12 each plus postage and I will post worldwide.

If anyone is interested then head to my website or shop for more details.

Teepay was just an expensive crappy version of Threadless so I'm not really surprised it went under. Their tees were £25, even I couldn't afford that. These are really well made, and the tees are Gildan ringspun which is similar to the standard American Apparel but without the huge markup.

No account?