Close
One second...

the shirt with a point

I wanted this design to veer away from the usual definitions of being green. I believe that environmental concern will start from a change in lifestyles. More often than not, we get more than what we need, thus producing unnecessary demand that further strains the planet's scarce resources. It is not always easy, but we an start from small beginnings.

This design needs a small amount of shirt space to get attention and communicate its message effectively. I hope you will support this design!

Watch this
backtozero

I wanted this design to veer away from the usual definitions of being green. I believe that environmental concern will start from a change in lifestyles. More often than not, we get more than what we need, thus producing unnecessary demand that further strains the planet's scarce resources. It is not always easy, but we an start from small beginnings.

This design needs a small amount of shirt space to get attention and communicate its message effectively. I hope you will support this design!

Aqueous Messages

I'm not that involved with going green especially since commercial outlets are just using as a stepping stone in the sales (minus companies like Timberland), but I love this design. I hope you get chosen.

blackenedwhite

Pretty decent concept. I liked it, actually. However, the $5 kinda ruined it for me. Was it really necessary?

baker2d

that is pretty awesome... love it 5$

baker2d

that is pretty awesome... love it 5$

12bsilling

$5 was unnecessary but $4 anyway. and Aqueous Messages, just because companies are doing it is no reason not to save our planet. You have to think beyond the here and now.

gjones999

i like it! in the text, replace "getting" with "taking" maybe?

mgill52

This is a period. I want a period on my shirt. lol

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

Nice take-away from this contest, I love when peeps try to do something more conceptual instead of just the same ol tree, earth, green, nature, love it or lose it blah blah blah stuff.

Wimbs E_soul

love it
tasty good
makes me feel bad that i wanna use so much ink
you should win
5 ameros

daboagain

totally true, good idea, hope you win!

BrokenEggBeater

Totally true, so why are we all so interested in buying new tees? I'm sure we have enough.

Not a dis on this design, just the whole "green" movement. If we really felt it we'd be heading off to the Goodwill for our clothing.

Arrow08

smart

ndikol

nice :D :D

AcidRayne

This is my favorite of the "Threadless Loves Green." I think it says more than the others I have seen--it's a great way to get the statement across. Five, and the penny I found under the couch. PRINT IT.

No account?