Close
One second...

This is not a moon.

• by hanoixan
  • posted Apr 04, 2009
  • 34 Comments

This design requires two gradients: one for the large circle shape, and another for the inner circle in the upper right quadrant. I gave it shades that worked on most light and dark tshirts.

Watch this
hanoixan

This design requires two gradients: one for the large circle shape, and another for the inner circle in the upper right quadrant. I gave it shades that worked on most light and dark tshirts.

Blind Pixel

I'm wishing there was more detail. cause there's tons of little nooks and lines in the Death star, I just think the gradient over simplifies it.
interesting choice to have to type in Spanish.

morningstar1127

nice very nice

for anyone who is unaware this is an amazing take on star wars and a surrealist painting

for those of you who did know sorry for stating the obvious.

MALES

spanish.....lul.

mgill52

This sure is some great Spanish. heh

BlueLobster
BlueLobster profile pic Alumni

just wish the "Moon" was more detailed

AdderXYU

I am sure I've seen this before.

And not because I've seen Magritte or the Threadless Mario parody, but because I'm sure the death star/that's no moon/magritte joke is on a shirt somewhere.

-claymore-

it's french, not spanish. and i know cause im a Canadian :D

not my taste, but might be great for star wars fans.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

i wish this wasn't written in gradients

hanoixan

Blind Pixel + ISABOA: Thanks for the good crits. I think I can easily accommodate those in a later design. And I openly admit, I thought of this one because a co-worker owns the Mario Magritte one linked to above.

gruntah

good
I like it
I'd wear it

joshamman

YESSSSSSSSS. Second today only to the Tron shirt. Nice job.

phones

oh wow! i love the Korean text!

Briana_Holt

the words are kinda dark and hard to see. But still cool :)

pocket_penguin
pocket_penguin profile pic Alumni

This is crazy brilliant, but the execution is lacking something...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Great idea regardless of this probably not getting printed here because of the perfection of the mario parody, but this is a double doozy since it's an exact line from Star Wars! lol. But yeah, as many people have mentioned the death star needs some work, right now it looks like a pac-man with his mouth slightly agape winking at me.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

i was thinking more of a cyber cantaloupe.

mgill52

Thanks Sinister Nights, both of those things haven't been said :/

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Looooving the colours!

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Hold on, this isn't the sub I was looking at.

Curses

C'est un pi├Ęge!

scifimama

I agree that the idea is fantastic, the execution maybe needs work, but I love it anyway. And I don't think that this is actually all that similar to the Mario one. Yes, they reference the same painting, but where I don't give a crap about Mario, I luvs me some star wars.

LousyMandarin

it should say "That's no moon."

No account?
Join Us