Close
One second...

CerBEARus

• by StevenTu
  • posted Apr 03, 2009
  • 23 Comments

An idea I had and thought would look damn interesting... What do you think? Suggestions?

Which three bears would you like to see on CerBEARus?

Right now I have Polar bear, Grizzly, and Panda. I'm thinking of replacing polar bear with koala bear...

What do you think??

Watch this
StevenTu

An idea I had and thought would look damn interesting... What do you think? Suggestions?

Which three bears would you like to see on CerBEARus?

Right now I have Polar bear, Grizzly, and Panda. I'm thinking of replacing polar bear with koala bear...

What do you think??

Ourson Grognon

You don't associate koala bear with violence but with peace, lazyness and sleep (Also they could be real agressive if you meet one in the flesh) . So I would defenitely keep the panda.

Also for the text maybe you could put "Cerbearus can't bear it". That would be vey un-koala like :-)

Chris Rowson
Chris Rowson profile pic Alumni

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand what 'cerbearus' means. Is that an American thing? I think you've got some nice drawing skills I'd just love to see the concept on this one clearer...

StevenTu

A 'cerberus' is the three headed hound that guards the gates of hell... This here's a 'cerBEARus'.......

azazell

three of them have different color. please think about it cuz i can't imagine.

StevenTu

A quick rough version 2... What do you think?

I'll be playing with more colour options and colouring options... And other stuff.

In the end I decided a koala's too soft and cuddly to make a standing bear...

Chris Rowson

Yeah a kola wouldn't work here I don't think. This is looking really good though, I would go ahead and start adding more texture, shading etc.

atzh

hm i think u can try playing around with the colors more. The white/brown/white body makes it look... like a flag. or so. But great linework i'll say :)

StevenTu

Ok I've decided to keep it relatively simple - with red accents and gold foil detail in the teeth and claws and spikes and the little name tag...

What do you think? Full body or cut off? I like the cropped version myself...

Any comments will be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks guys :)

xavierortiz

u should add collars around the two other bears

theevidenceisme

jeez just as i hit submit you uploaded a new version ... looks great ... i wouldn't add two collars cause its one monster, but thats just me

StevenTu

The one collar goes around all three bears - you just can't see behind them :)

The two options - which would you like? With the legs in or cropped out?

atzh

Much better than the last version! :) I say keep the legs in

Chris Rowson

Looking nice. I say go for the legs in. Not a big fan of gold foil but that's just me.

StevenTu

Ok here's a few mockups of different colours and placements - what do you think? It's up to YOU now :)

StevenTu

Colour options and placement ... what're your thoughts? I like the green and the gold ones, personally.

And the placement? :)

Thanks for everyon'es comments!! :)

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

The red is pretty cool, but the bears look like they would need more Highlights to bring out some of your details. The cream color is good too.

Help me out?

atzh

i 2nd your opinion, more for gold over green. You might want to try varying the color of the collar to work with the tee colour. Cheers :)

Check mine outsometime:)

atzh

and eh by gold i mean C

abombloves

love them all but the red, I think you'd have to add white to it for it to work on red.

No account?
Join Us