Close
One second...

Shoulda Gone Green

• by yogs
  • posted Mar 30, 2009
  • 17 Comments

Each year people drink more than 30 BILLION plastic bottles of water. The entire process -- bottling, packaging and shipping -- creates pollution and greenhouse gases, not to mention the effects on the environment once the bottles end up in a landfill.

Watch this
yogs

Each year people drink more than 30 BILLION plastic bottles of water. The entire process -- bottling, packaging and shipping -- creates pollution and greenhouse gases, not to mention the effects on the environment once the bottles end up in a landfill.

applegary

Cool idea, I was trying to wrap my mind around a way to emphasize that the dinos are of course GONE (the thumbnail made me think of this) but that their original water bottles are still here... u have a good start here methinks...

applegary

... and I am honestly NOT just criticizing, since I struggle with drawing and design, but I'm thinking just a tad needs to get reworked with 1) odd (naughty?) positioning of the dinos, 2) create your own hand-done prehistoric looking font (bones?) and 3) the trees in background coming down further so they don't look like they're protruding from the dino's tail... Again, I mean all this to be helpful not hateful...

yogs

Get your mind out of the gutter applegary! Just kidding...it was totally not meant to be done in a "naughty" way. I appreciate your comments.

hellomonzer

definitely humping

hehe

yogs

OKay okay, I am going to try to resubmit to get rid of the humping factor. I hope the change will be enough for Threadless to accept.

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

are they making dinobabies?

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

^
lol...that's what i thought too.

patience.

hahha! honestly, how could you not see that it looks like he's given her the dino bone? lol

MaRisky Q

looks like the dinos are gettin it on

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

This concept is pricelessly funny, the execution and lack of dino-boning could be fixed up.

vaders_girl

Noooo!! Keep the dinos humping! :)

Kontroknock

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.... makin babies

Skap 1er

yeah baby, who's ya dino!?

No account?
Join Us