Close
One second...

Big Bad Wolf

• by mymble
  • posted Mar 29, 2009
  • 27 Comments

FULL VERSION HERE: http://www.rosalarian.com/images/bigbadfull.jpg

There were many versions of Little Red Riding Hood.

There's the one in which the woodcutter saves her and Grandma (the one we all know best).

Then there's the one where she saves herself.

And then there's the one where she is eaten, and not saved, and is killed and digested.

Which version is this? It's anyone's game at this point. But time is running out.

---

I submitted something similar to this a few months ago, but I was tired and didn't try very hard. I loved the concept, so I've been working on it and I did a good job this time.

Watch this
mymble

FULL VERSION HERE: http://www.rosalarian.com/images/bigbadfull.jpg

There were many versions of Little Red Riding Hood.
There's the one in which the woodcutter saves her and Grandma (the one we all know best).
Then there's the one where she saves herself.
And then there's the one where she is eaten, and not saved, and is killed and digested.

Which version is this? It's anyone's game at this point. But time is running out.

---

I submitted something similar to this a few months ago, but I was tired and didn't try very hard. I loved the concept, so I've been working on it and I did a good job this time.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

A much sexier and strangley-angled little red riding hoo,d but alas, I don't think she looks enough like the traditional riding hood for anyone except people wearing a big bad wolf suit making it easier for people to understand. I like how much detail and color you put into the girl tho.

cootsnoop

yea, it's a little hard to understand.

chelly

yeh, it might be better if the design were in the belly instead of lungs

mymble

That's actually where the belly is. Any lower, and it'd be taking the place of intestines.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

What FA said. But excellent illustration!

ph03n1x

geh..
i actually thought it was funnier before i realized it was a lrrh design..
...when i thought it was just a design of a random girl swallowed whole.

bubblelab

nice one.

catwriter

LOVE Red. But yeah, she should be down over one's tum-tum. ;)

satir

nice idea..
the position of the tummy could be scientifically correct.. but it just looks higher than usual.. like where the lungs are

douglashm

naaaa the position of the belly it's not as important... but i think that the hood should be on so it could be understood better... I'd buy it anyway

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

I agree with FA but this is a wicked ass illustration. Keep submitting, you'll do well here. I'm keeping my eye out for you

vo maria
vo maria profile pic Alumni

this is crazy but i liked

vo maria
vo maria profile pic Alumni

very much

Robynsen

Love the look of this.

I agree with FA. Perhaps just by making the red hood more prominent, the LRRH meaning would be clearer. If the hood weren't so hidden by her (beautiful!) hair, for example.

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

superb

angela.scott

i really like the girl and how you drew her, m just not a huge fan of the stomach drawing and i think you should make it bigger

MormonMagic

looks like my dick

maariaa

wow, goooood :)

Midnighteskye

Cute! I love little red riding hood!

NazdaqIndex

Your presentation could have been better without the wolf dude. Perhaps some to hint more at the wolf, within the illo itself. Good work!

trisa

Gorgeous work! For some reason, my eyes keep wanting her lef leg to be visible somewhere, it looks funny without one or something. Her arm is a little large too. But perhaps you meant things to be a little out of scale...

daboagain

FREAK!ing FUNNY!
Hahahahahaha

No account?
Join Us