Close
One second...

Garedn Myth

Myths are always interesting... especially those that make seeking knowledge seem like a bad thing

Printed on a shirt made in a country (USA, perhaps?) that allows uni0ns (assuming it gets printed)

Watch this
rcatron

Myths are always interesting... especially those that make seeking knowledge seem like a bad thing

Printed on a shirt made in a country (USA, perhaps?) that allows uni0ns (assuming it gets printed)

bambaki

It´s original!!
Es original

Saludos desde España

Santo76
1 design submitted - Score now!

I like the style on Eve!

maiden645

that $#it is down. (means i like your shirt)

dany.g

nice!

diegostrikesback

sin la plantita en sus partes! jajaja

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

congrats on getting this pass rachel hahaha

EricDiaz

^haha, i'm glad there are dinosaurs in the background.

mezo

I am speechless. I am without speech.

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

i totally enjoy being cynical now that i have knowledge of the way the people in this world seem to do things. it's totally fun and well, it's the best time ever being wary of everyone's motives, because of the knowledge i have gained throughout the years.

briancook

They had wax/shavers back then?

FRICKINAWESOME

If this was the true myth of adam and eve i might be a hardcore Christian. amazing details even though it freaky-deaks me out!

programx

hmm..

Assault

Wow that's pretty trippy lol... Eve stole Popeye's forearms! :D

Piemaker13th

way to spell garden...i would never wear this...

professorE

^ It won't be on the shirt. Simmer down.

I want this as a print on my wall! $5

ICallDibs

Hahahahaha this has to be one of the first wangs ever to get through the submission process unchecked.

baumer5

who wouldn't want ding dongs and hoo ha's on their shirt

efex-so

ha ha funny peoples.

boostr29

LMAO and baumer.

jencatro

People need to stop clutching their Massachusetts Bay, starched collars and accept NUDITY! (baby!) It's all over the public fountains of Europe!

glasseater827

nice illustration, but i don't think i'll wear a dick on my shirt.

onodrimm

sad to say but will the artist be forced to use expertly placed fig leaves???

kjp6442

This is a really funny design and I would laugh every time I saw it, but its a little "ADULT" for younger customers.

CazKing

well hello adam! Nice work!

nachoman

i think fig leaves could work.....

rcatron

I admit I was surprised this design didn’t get thrown out soon after submission. It was a great deal of fun to work on, but I understand the squeamishness of potential wearers.

However, the design is based on a rather iconic and ubiquitous image that has existed “sin plantitas” for centuries, and the myth this image represents is a cornerstone of three major religious ideologies that in various manifestations are responsible for many outrages ranging from complete rejection of scientific fact in school curricula to the refusal of polio vaccines in two highly populated and poor countries. It’s a fallacious image that could stand some irreverence.

OK I’ll spare us all more blather, but perhaps we can overlook the genitalia?

…and no fig leaves!

Willy510

uummm?

baileygirl104

im kinda creeped out by them... =/

rcatron

I find it interesting that people can digest this image complete with implied talking snakes and the coexistence of dinosaurs with humans and conclude that in order to fit reality there should be pubic hair.

There is no pubic hair because most representations of the first couple throughout history omit it. Perhaps this is some vestige of the influence of Ancient Greek “kouroi”, which generally omitted such perceived imperfections as pubic hair.

mandymarie

I just wish you wouldnt have titled it as a myth. to millions of ppl it is a belief not just a story.

phones

holy boss-eyed nipples, batman!

turbolucy

Psychedelic Garden of Eden. Now THAT'S something new!

gsworks

Great concept and I really dig the classic animation look of the snake!

No account?