Close
One second...

Bored Fish

• by Bri_3
  • posted Mar 25, 2009
  • 12 Comments

I was going for a more vintage appearance for this shirt. I would like it to be printed with an old used and rough feeling to the ink and shirt as if it has been worn in.

Watch this
Bri_3

I was going for a more vintage appearance for this shirt. I would like it to be printed with an old used and rough feeling to the ink and shirt as if it has been worn in.

swimmom

Not quite as bored as the public

applegary

Just needs something happening.. I unnerstand you're going with the 'bored' concept, but what if one was doin something totally hilarious and out of fish-like character to amuse himself, while the other remained bored? Mebbe?

SpokeyDoke

i quite like it... but it's definitley missing somehting. i think if the fish were close together and facing each other, but not making eye contact, it would be cooler.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

it doesn't read as vintage at all.... work on the eyes of the fish to make them more like the old hanna barbara cartoons or somethin'

Doodlepoot

I like it, but it needs something a little more exciting so that it will attract to people. You've got a great start here though!

somacat7

with the 2nd fish looking at us I initially thought that the bubbles were because the fish in front had farted!

ArtByAlysia

I like it a lot. I would definately wear it.

Doctor KaBoom

needs more how about a frog like from early bugs bunny. the dancing and singing frog

ihavetwoeyes

has the fish to the right not just done a loop cos he was bored?

No account?
Join Us