Close
One second...

Without the T

Remember when Hip-Hop used to be all over-sized jewelry and matching track-suits?

Let's take the T out of Thug and go back to the old skool.

Watch this
Dan Stafford

Remember when Hip-Hop used to be all over-sized jewelry and matching track-suits?
Let's take the T out of Thug and go back to the old skool.

El Keter ben Tzadik

The only thing that could make this better is if the finger with the "T" on it was on the back.

Also, don't dare print this on a white tee.

White tees are the worst.

IronmanATL

well, this playa obviously got his trigger finger blown of in a duel, so he's more of a thug than you'll ever be

JohnnySunglasses

LOVE the design.
Royal
PURPLE shirt?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

The sawed-off bone kind of looks like plastic tubing. Cute idea tho.

aeoshy

awts!

bawi

Awesome concept. Execution could have been a bit more polished, but again: really good concept.

Kontrastt
Kontrastt profile pic Alumni

cool!

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

nice :D

ryangoestoschool

kinda racist that the thug had to be black no? or am i looking too much into it. nonetheless, i'd wear it if you actually spelt out the entire thing but i know thatd ruin the entire concept. haha

JayRaine

"FRICKINAWESOME!"
Awesomo t-shirt design Danny M!!
Make it me and I'll buy it.

Is the blood of black people black?

Moofinator_Lauratron

the colours are a bit out...bright pink fingernails and black blood? it would make more sense also if the 'hug' bit was on one of those knuckleduster rings, not just like 'on' the fingers. also yeah racist much, lol. maybe make the hand like purple or green or something so its racially non-specific.

elii_

On first glance I didn't get it at all. I don't like that I had to read your description to understand that his hands just didn't say HUG

Spicyface

t finger on back is a great idea.
no white shirt, and the other finger somewhere and it would be a much win.

Skap 1er

The idea would've been more successful if the letters were tatooed.
Then you wouldn't need the title. Cool drawing though

No account?
Join Us