Close
One second...

HIPSTER-T

• by Albooboo
  • posted Mar 24, 2009
  • 19 Comments

Ive been seeing a lot of art students smashing down the hills of San Francisco on there Fixys, so i got inspired and made this. Also available in V-neck ;)

Watch this
Albooboo

Ive been seeing a lot of art students smashing down the hills of San Francisco on there Fixys, so i got inspired and made this. Also available in V-neck ;)

pookiesofresh

haha this looks like a person i know. id definately rock this. 5$

slipabeca

what happened to his back wheel?

Albooboo

A lot of people put one custom rim on there fixed geared bike its supposed to be spokes in the back. I made it with tiny lines but I took them out because I thought it looked better thatway. Could always change it around later tho.

QueenBeaner

awsome!!! 5$ I totally need this tee, looks exactly like my roomate =p

gayledub

haha nice key clip on the jeans.
neat touch. (:

mgill52

also available in v-neck? I dont think threadless does v-necks.

richie jones

hahahaha wow that is amazing i would totaly buy that! i want a frekin stash like that! amazing

Joelnz
Joelnz profile pic Alumni

it should come with the bike too

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

I think I know this guy. Do I know you?

Seriously though, I have a friend who looks like this guy and he asked if I wanted to buy his bike. I politely declined.

Jbeard

besides the back wheel. love it

Askepios

At this point there are a lot of different designs. To stand out you need something truly interesting and original, not a doodle of a hipster standing beside a bike.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

lol.

Oplattamus Rex

very good depiction, I should know I go to school with 500 of them

Kontroknock

yup this looks exactly like my friend.

Albooboo

Thanks for all the positive vibes and suggestions. Last day be sure to vote! Thanks =]

No account?
Join Us