Close
One second...

• by skaw
  • posted May 18, 2006
  • 15 Comments

Watch this
Jo$h

i also want this shirt so i can fight the kids with the regular i hear NY shirts.

unweildy gordita

I wanted to get this shirt as well... but then I realized that I live in New York =(

lemon nuggets

LOL. It would be funny if you wore it

flourpower

I thought of getting it for the same purpose, but I've been there a whole bunch of times. Maybe I should get it and wear it on my field trip there this month...

lemon nuggets

lol. do it! Then tell me the reactions you get hahha

pyr0maniac

yay, for taiwan!

u rock!

lemon nuggets

yay for taiwan! I assume you're taiwanese too?

pyr0maniac

haha, nice guess. tainan to be exact =)

u from Kaohsiung or Taipei?

pyr0maniac

haha, nice guess. tainan to be exact =)

u from Kaohsiung or Taipei?

numbb

same heeere. i might have gotten this if i haven't been there..

unweildy gordita

lemon nuggets... You know I just might try that. Too bad I just bought three shirts. My next purchase will include this shirt... I give you my word. Unless of course I am in college in Rhode Island by that time. Oh well.

I tried an experiment like this before... in fact I was just posting about this in another thread. I wore an Everybody Loves an Asian Boy shirt from Urban to school and apparently a real Asian found it offensive and poured water on me and pushed me into a locker. Experiment failed.

However, several others were shocked at my shirt simply because they "had never realized I was Asian." I'm not. Experiment succeeded!

lemon nuggets

HAHA. unweildy gordita you are too funny. Did you ever see the product picture for the "Everybody Loves an Asian Girl" shirt? The model was white! hahaha.

pyr0maniac, I'm not from Taiwan. My parents are though. :] I love Taiwan, aside from the humid weather.

pyr0maniac

lol, whoops...that's what i ment. my parents are from there (tainan)...i was born and raised in good ol' california

yea, the humid weather sucks...

yea, i would get this shirt too...but alas, i have been to NYC.

unweildy gordita

Haha yes that girl is extremely white.

So wait... do people really wear those I <3 NY shirts outside of New York? In fact, I've never really seen anyone wear them in New York. I've only seen shelves of them on Manhattan street corners.

I guess they're going after the wrong market on those street corners. They should go for the clothes-wearing crowd.

lemon nuggets

they wear that shirt EVERYWHERE. Im from California too and I have seen soo many people with the shirt. It drives me crazy.

My parents are from Taichung..

No account?