Close
One second...

grenade cage

• by mjrigg
  • posted Mar 09, 2009
  • 15 Comments

Not everyone's an open book. Arm yourself. I've had this printed on a direct garment machine on black on black and it looks awesome. 8 colors, no need for special printing. This would be the first in a series to come. thanks - mj

Watch this
mjrigg

Not everyone's an open book. Arm yourself. I've had this printed on a direct garment machine on black on black and it looks awesome. 8 colors, no need for special printing. This would be the first in a series to come. thanks - mj

ART AT WORK

love this man

hey can you score my design also and comment plz

Dilusion

It looks too much like Christmas lights at first glance. lol It's the colors, the shapes of the grenades, and the barb wire.

It's an interesting idea though.

Soulsick

"Bone/skull" quite hits now day~goood

caiocall

looks familiar.. eahuaeu

ghost of sophia

nice approach for a rib cage design

eschliff

i kinda like that it looks like christmas lights at first...

CazKing
CazKing profile pic Alumni

i actually really like the style of this. Nice one.

JBoentaran

The rib cage thing has been done b4.. but i have 2 say this is a really good one.. I'd go with the white

NamraTurnip

This reminds of one of the sequels of the House series from the 80s.

NazdaqIndex

I think I would have made the bones white or luminescent silver foil on the dark grey shirt. I'm not a big fan of the white t-shirt in this case. I think with this aesthetic, you gotta go dark t-shirt. Also the grenades are all identical, aside from their size and color.

cookingwithcrayons

rib cage shirts have been done here before....way too much....I see em at walmart and kmart now as well....it's time to retire ribcage shirts!!!!!

kipishiux

definetly amazing! Love it!

CatchARainbow

It looks kinda emo christmas.

No account?
Join Us