Close
One second...

consumer consuming consumed

• by kayne
  • posted Mar 06, 2009
  • 18 Comments
Watch this
kayne

This would be printed as simulated process.
Thoughts and comments are welcome.
http://www.topia7.com

kayne

I would really love it if someone could take a look?

kayne

Without the scratchy background?

buddhahopper

I don't know man i kind of like it with that background. Also please feel free to comment on my design.Music

NealJMD

I think this is a way cool design, not really anything I would change. It might be too cynical to succeed on a t-shirt website, but give it a go.

admann

tough decision. i'd say maybe somewhere in between? maybe take this version and add some shadows or something. i love the art style though as well as the subject matter. this is something i wish had a tutorial for it to see how you actually do a drawing like that.

if you have a minute could you rank my design?

Sofamonkeyz

I think without the scratchy background...it might be ok if you had a tiny bit of the scratch background

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

Looks much better this way, nice job!

empiricist

I guess a little bit would be nice...?

empiricist

woops... I meant a little bit of background would be nice :)

kayne

Nice one, thanks for the feedback.
admann, I have ranked your design, really cool style on that one. Also, I did it in Painter with a light pen and tablet mostly using the crayon and chalk tools.

kayne

Appreciate the feedback - thanks!
Ok, some have suggested somewhere in between the first and second with the background and brighter, so, here it is...
Thoughts?

kayne

Thanks Dursty!

Mahu

yeah...this background really suits the design. its good.

Francesa

What a statement! I'm not so sure you should sell this design for the few dollars Threadless pays. This needs to go out into the world as fine art. Contact the Freer Gallery in Washington, D.C.

I'm serious. This is too good for a tee shirt.

Comment on mine?
Cwtch
Oooops

notnorm

Beautiful work! I think that to me it would make more sense if it was an infinite cycle rather than the consumer being consumed while consuming. Maybe I'm just not deep enough.

I would appreciate your opinion

kayne

Thanks for the input!

No account?
Join Us