Close
One second...

The Path of Asterion

Asterion is the proper name for the creature that came to be known as the Minotaur. Born as a punishment for his father's disobedience and locked away to contain his fury, he has given up on acceptance and seeks only escape.

Solution to the maze is in hoofprints leading out from the center, and could be printed in UV ink or red foil.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Ian Leino

Asterion is the proper name for the creature that came to be known as the Minotaur. Born as a punishment for his father's disobedience and locked away to contain his fury, he has given up on acceptance and seeks only escape.

Solution to the maze is in hoofprints leading out from the center, and could be printed in UV ink or red foil.

jstumpenhorst

RAD!!! that is different for you Ian and i really like it!!

mgill52

so cool so cool I was waiting for this to be done with "hold your horses" so I could 5$ it. :)

empiricist

Dude, this is so radicool! High $5!!

mezo

I like the nipple.

ISABOA

YEAH

dacat

Mighty good minotaur $5

Goetia

5!

chelly

incredible detail!

FRICKINAWESOME

Man, if this cat goes to the Prison Break jail, people are gonna be so mad suspicious! Amazing re-telling of the minotaur legend, really amazing details abound on his intense-looking body, and i love the slight use of UV ink idea as well. Not to mention i love labyrinths.

5$

againstbound

Great!! And reminds me of "The House of Asterion" by Jorge Luis Borges, I one of my favorite short stories ever.

High fives for you.

ounom

Nice concept!!

bcrider

Holy cow. Great linework!!!

$5

littlem

janet jackson's nipple shield! :p
cool design!

wullagaru

nice i liek the concept

bortwein

Very cool. Well done man.

Mr. Doodle

Wow, very impressive illustration!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

badass illo $$

NextExile

Nice attention to detail.

Riposte

SUPER $5 to my favorite threadless designer!

I am super excited for this to print, I'm sure it will, it is awesome!

mike bautista
1 design submitted - Score now!

the thing at the end of the maze looks like a compass, which is ironic in that a compass would've been helpful in reaching the end of the maze.

just an observation though, not to be taken seriously.
i do wish that the body would have as much attention to detail as the head though. still awesome.

phones

$5

evercurious

fkyeah - want this.

AdderXYU

If I may, I think the red foil might uber-awesome this more than UV would... I think the solution, if you will, is too integral to the design to only have it show up in sunlight.

lizzyloowho

Agreed. Red foil would be better than UV. Awesome Design

Luke...

superb!

slaterock

i love it. classic design.

Arrow08

Nice illo!

nikolina100

serious badassery!!!!!!

TimScribble

Different but I like it.

same-old-lala

Sweet! Awesome detail as well....

Gl1tt3r

RED FOIL. Totally. Love it.
But something else should be red too to match the maze, doesn't have to be though. Maybe the eyes?
5!

abeadle

Amazing detail, nice one Ian!! $5

spacesick 2

effin awesome, man!

ART AT WORK

creepy but kool

could you also score and comment my designs

carolann12582

scary! the linework o nthe head is very nice - but the body, not so much. also, it looks too big on the shirt

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?