Close
One second...

Guitar Chords

• by wattsrw
  • posted Mar 02, 2009
  • 14 Comments

An easy to read guitar tab chart for common chords.

Watch this
wattsrw

An easy to read guitar tab chart for common chords.

JadenKale

This has been done a lot already. I enjoy music, especially guitar music, but there are many shirts like this elsewhere and it doesn't show anything that makes it stand out.

Shegan

Thrice.

lpachols

Yeah - and also, if you were to use it as a reference while playing, it would be better if all the chords were upside down so you could read them easier when looking down.

Jeiji

Yeah, either put'em upside down, or like, backwards for a mirror, lol. But nice! If you switched it up, I'd TOTALLY buy. And if you gave some more color options. But dead serious, I'd buy if you did.

Homefree

I like it, I think it's great. Do one for piano as well, and their chord variants.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

.............snore...................feather rises up and down on snore

Amalur

upside down or backwards = $5

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

this is it?

scubastephaniasingwenstephani

Well if someone needed to take off this shirt to make use of what is on the front, I would be okay with that as long as I could watch. :-D
Keep up the good work!

NazdaqIndex

What might make this a cool t-shirt is if some of the green dots were glow in the dark, that way only a few chords were revealed in the dark. Of all the chords, you could be recommending a few with which to write your own song. "Even if we're just dancing in the dark?"

carolann12582

so. boring. my eyes glaze over.

No account?
Join Us