Close
One second...

Please tell me you remember this...

I'm on a quest of sorts and I was really hoping someone here would remember what I'm talking about. I have a feeling that the older crowd (as in age, not length of time on Threadless) would have seen it. About 10 years ago maybe (?), this kid made a website. He put a picture of himself up and recorded a request for a girlfriend. What made it especially hilarious was that the kid had a mullet and his voice was just creepy. I think he was trying to make it sound sexy or something. He said something like, "Hello, my name is __. I am 14 (maybe 12?) years old. (Something about why he'd make a good boyfriend, I think?) Will you be my girlfriend? If you are interested please PM me."

Anyone? Anyone? I've google every possible combination that I can think of to find it, but it's likely been shut down for a long time. I'm trying to remember how I found it in the first place... probably from a friend or maybe bored.com? I'm thinking of the sites I was on around the age of 11 or 12, but the address or his name (Dennis? Jason? Michael?) or where I found it is just not coming to me.

Watch this
toopersent

so basicaly you are still hoping hes looking for a girlfriend?

jet approves

hello my future girlfriend, this is what i sound like. i am 11 years old and in the sixth grade in new mexico. please pm me if you have yahoo chat. bye, thanks for, stopping by.

FringedGinger

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This is why I love you guys.

Thanks.

FringedGinger

Okay, so... In going to the site, I originally thought, "Aw, this is sadder that I remember it. Maturity, you ruin everything!" and then I switched to IE to listen to it. BLAH! Heebie-jeebies!

No account?