Mr. Mittens, you eluded us for a while.

But you're back.

Holes burn in my chest as we embrace.

But I love it.

I love it so much.

Amen.

Watch this
dramaticneofreak

I agree completely. I definitely ordered this the second I got the announcement in my email that it was reprinted.

Sargus

This was out of print just after I joined and before I could order it But now I can get it!! I ordered it this morning. WE LOVE YOU MITTENS!!!

Dogeda

i love this shirt, but i already bought it the first time it was printed. I wish threadless would print more shirts like this, because everything else printed in the past month is just garbage

Liquefaction

I checked this website every week since it sold out. I went on vacation when it was first released - then it was gone. For 8 long months I checked every newsletter. And then, just in case the newsletter was wrong - I checked the website. I was doing one of my random checks the day before the last newsletter. And I saw news - Mittens was to make a triumphant return. I woke up at 6am and I checked. And rechecked until it was finally released. It is in the mail. Be still my beating heart.

ErniePan

Kids sizes! Please please please please! My 2-year-old loves this shirt on mom and dad.

No account?