Close
One second...

Barack Obama Vector

• by logoflare
  • posted Feb 28, 2009
  • 34 Comments

This is a vector illustration I created of President Barack Obama. It has a monochromatic blue color scheme and I think it looks better when it is coming out of the corner of the shirt as opposed to being centered.

Watch this
logoflare

This is a vector illustration I created of President Barack Obama. It has a monochromatic blue color scheme and I think it looks better when it is coming out of the corner of the shirt as opposed to being centered.

getdownmoses

Michelle is sooo hot. mmmmmm

mgill52

blue man group.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

a little bit of a concept or social commentary would help this go a long(er) way.

it's terribly boring, predictable, shallow, trying-to-fit-in type of design as is.

logoflare

How is the title possibly misleading??? It's a vector illustration of Barack Obama. Are you nuts?

Simpletinrobot
Simpletinrobot profile pic Alumni

president smurf is the president

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

the title made me expect a vector illustration of gerald ford. seeing that this is not gerald ford has disappointed me greatly.

logoflare

When you see the title "Barack Obama Vector" how could you think it would be of anyone other than Barack Obama?

supertrooper74
supertrooper74 profile pic Alumni

Clearly, this is not Obama. It's not even vector.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

It's Obama Smurf!

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

tobias?

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

"Well, I made the President blue because I've never seen a blue President before, and, to be honest with you, I wanted to see a blue President."

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

jpiatt on Mar 03 '09
"Well, I made the President blue because I've never seen a blue President before, and, to be honest with you, I wanted to see a blue President."

hahaha movie references

Gigguli

toras on to something

ZebraStorm

Obama's droppin' a grumpy?

Keytay

What do you mean Ford?
This looks more like Bush with that 'constantly looking into the sun' vibe.

eelanier

I think the color choice is cool...what worries me is that the artist from obey is currently having issues for doing something similar! make sure you have documented rights for this image!....

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

My President is an Alien.

By Bruce Coville

wallstreet
wallstreet profile pic Alumni

Obama must be feeling blue.

ItyChari

this concept is exhausted, but good illustration...

Personal Genius

I'm sorry, but I've seen far too many Obama shirts. I feel like in a few decades, he'll be like Che Guevara, where pseudo intellectuals wear his face but don't know what it means. At least Obama's alive. He should be getting royalties!

I would have liked to see a more thought out illustration. Something that says something about him as a man, a president and/or an icon. He actually just looks sort of...bewildered.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I'd be bewildered too if I were president.

No account?
Join Us