Close
One second...

Think in between

No, there is no hidden message in this picture (except the chicken mountain). I just means to think out of your everyday life.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
buddhahopper

No, there is no hidden message in this picture (except the chicken mountain). I just means to think out of your everyday life.

BiSHiEE

mm not feeling the font =] bolder maybe?

NUDEY!!! thanks!

JXPXCX

I think it would be better without the text

buddhahopper

Thank you all for the comments. Please give me feed back about the new design

buddhahopper

Please keep the comments coming. If you like old design better please tell me so i can change it back.

buddhahopper

Please look at my older designs of this shirt and comment. Green or Blue.

BrickCitySinger

in between what? I don't get what this shirt is supposed to mean. I don't care for the typeface either.

crit me please

pseudofemme

i think the text definitely has to go, or needs to be overhauled at least..

am i supposed to understand something when i look at this shirt?

buddhahopper

buddhahopper

buddhahopper

Ok so no text then any ideas on what to fill the empty space with.

buddhahopper

Dose anyone know how to make a hyperlink

buddhahopper

No, there is no hidden message in this picture (just the chicken mountain)

Francesa

Ooops.
click the "a href" thing in the blue square to the right.
Replace "http:/" with the copied link
Replace "text link" with the words you want to show up underlined in blue.

buddhahopper

So what do you guys think about the design what does it need or what needs to go

Viridian Space

Wow this is cool. I feel like it needs just something slightly more though. Off the top of my head, possibly a slight highlight or shadow here and there.. also Id be curious to see it on a navy shirt.

buddhahopper

So just trying out some different colors on it what do you guys think of a darker blue.

kayne

I'm not really sure what this is about?
The colouring is quite nice though.

locoamigo101

nice kyseth, ya, maybe there is some way of making the chicken a swan or something. I think that would have more meaning. Otherwise good. Everyone, Please critique mine

Just_Call_Me_AL

I scan my drawings =], but the gif format really makes it look bad =[

I like the colors on ur design

Just_Call_Me_AL

Chesk out my other design U R Wut U Eet

KrissArt

Nice Design, I put together some images and design with my waicom a bit, then put a halftone effect to it

buddhahopper

Hey thanks for the comments but please but mark the design down if you don't like it comment and tell me why! Also i really like the colors that i have going on but it needs something don't you think .

Just_Call_Me_AL

Well u put the drawing in the scanner,
and when u open up the program u want,
click file and look for something that say from scanner or camera and click on that.
It's self explanitory from there =]

Oh and I'm a newbie at this aswell

Just_Call_Me_AL

Well u put the drawing in the scanner,
and when u open up the program u want,
click file and look for something that say from scanner or camera and click on that.
It's self explanitory from there =]

atzh

Thanks for your feedback. yeah i draw with a tablet (pen mouse if u will) Trying out various methods to get the lines clearer at this point.

You got a nice idea and effect, but its abit hard to understand though.

Tiger21

hey so I drew the image and scanned it in. my friend made it high res.

this is interesting. i like the top where it looks like a bird is emerging from the ice cap. or is that just me?

love the colors. i would wear it

gmstrawn

I had draw most of my stuff and then scan them in - then take them into Adobe ..... :)

COOL Shirt! Its fun......Good work!!

oddreaper

Buddhahopper, it's become quite obvious that you're leaving the exact same comment on every submission. Why are you doing that?

buddhahopper

thanks every one for the comments.Also oddreaper i am a total newbie to this stuff and i am drawing with my mouse of my lap top not some hight tech thing (i know sad right). So i just wanted to see how other people do it. I am guessing from the feed back that scaning is the way to go

buddhahopper

Tiger21 you got it right on thats what i am trying to go for here. Please pay the "think in between" no mind i has nothing to do with the shirt

buddhahopper

it has nothing to do with the shirt

oddreaper

If you have a digital camera, you can hand-draw it and take a picture.

What programs are you using? A lot of people use Adobe but it's super-expensive.

You can do good vector work with Inkscape for free - google it - and I think that would be most appropriate for this piece

buddhahopper

O sweet thanks i will check out the inkscape and i also have a digital camera so i will try that too.

buddhahopper

Hey so back to my first question, i like my design and how the colors contrast but it needs something don't you think right now it is just a little to blank. What would be a good thing to fill the empty space with.

jbrown9

I looked at all the versions and definitely like this one best. Its a cool idea- I would wear it!

atzh

well, the question for you is, what is the concept here? If the idea is bringing forth a bird from an iceberg(?) then base your design around that. Maybe some sea around to make the iceberg more iceberg like. There's many things u can fill it with, qn is what are you trying to achieve here?

Hope that helps :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us