Close
One second...

Critique-al Acclaim

• by NGee
  • posted Feb 23, 2009
  • 39 Comments

Thanks to everyone who helped this design progress in the critiques, and thanks to Threadless for printing it!

Watch this
Curses

This is great, how did I miss this while it was in voting? Congrats on the print!

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Cheers!

mgwizzy
mgwizzy profile pic Alumni

My favorite game. Now they know how to defeat me!

korey

This is awesome can we get it printed on something other then AA tee? ... Im not exactly into the whole 'tight and skinny' tshirt thing.

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

Very clever!! Congrats!

b0rken

why not keep them in a star-wars-scroller tilted perspective while they're sitting down like that? you could show their eyes that way. They look a little decontextualised sitting up. Or something. An otherwise awesome design.

scissorkicks

Terrific design. Would definitely buy if it were on a regular tee. There's something depressing and amusing about gaming gag tees being on skinny t-shirts.

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

congrats! :D

esskay

I'd buy this gloriously geeky tee in a heartbeat, if it was on something other than American Apparel. Gimme something that fits right, like Gildan.

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Thanks guys, glad you all like design, even if you don't like the tee it's printed on!

mikdog

DUDE! I saw this via OffWorld! I was the dude who provided you with a small graphic of my thoughts in the critique - with the cane and arrows ;) Amazing to see this printed! If I had a credit card I'd buy one and get it shipped to South Africa, but alas I don't :( Well done!

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

Congrats, I love this tee!

boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

congrats man! it's already in my shopping cart! now i only need to find the money to pay it with...hehe

MikeK47

This shirt is great. Could you do one from the defender's pov.? Something about shooting at where they are going to be not where they're at?

Curses

Could you do one from the defender's pov.? Something about shooting at where they are going to be not where they're at?

Simps- I mean, Futurama did it!

jordi_madrid

Great! ( my order has been shiped :-) )

brisbink

i LOVE this design. so funny and awesome!

jillreese

I really really love this but it is out of stock!!! Everyone needs to click the "Help this tee get reprinted" link please!!

Fisticles

when i see people like those in the example pictures wearing shirts like that and sporting hair like that it makes me want to projectile vomit into a bucket and jackson pollock my own style all over the place. what the fuck is wrong with kids today?

Biskitt

Damn, missed this. Any chance of getting it reprinted ?

samiam_403

dude, you should've had the ufo in the back of the class all like "wtf?"

shiraw

I wish threadless would print this on a threadless girly T... I really like it, but I ordered it and the American Apparel shirt looks like a Pijama...

Grimnok

I love AA shirts and I love this design! Thank you soooo much

rubbrrrd

This shirt is awesome. Will be fun to wear it in class! (As a teacher) It's quite deep - if you want it to be...

BionicJoker

Please reprint this shirt! I just found this site a couple of days ago. And that shirt is easily in the top 5 of shirts here.

Rolancho

sweet design... congrats!

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Now available as a print and a laptop skin at my Society6 store too

Disgruntled_Pacifist

I just saw this shirt at the Zoo in calgary on Sunday and thought, what a cool shirt. I thought it looked awfully familiar though!

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Sweet!

Kvothe

3XL PLEASE!

No account?
Join Us