One second...

Pollock Birds

• by mawilli3
  • posted Feb 21, 2009
  • 38 Comments

Watch this
Luke Taylor

beautiful artwork!

maybe instead of having the splatters go up in straight lines try having them swoop off to the right

or try having the yellow be the shortest, blue be medium height, and red be the tallest

idk, just some ideas you might wanna try out

mawilli3

Thanks!!!! yeah i was going for the implied lines with the splatters =) but i see what your saying

mawilli3

Thanks!!!!!!! I see what your saying =)I was going for the implied lines so from far away the shirt would kinda look like it was quite simple but you get closer and see the splatterness =)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Interesting idea and colors, i think it needs to be a more gradual transference from clean image to complete abstraction. And try not to separate the colors as mush since it boxes the design up. Nice!

CaitInman

awesome design mikey!

Shellwoman

Michael, you definitely inherited the creative gene, beautiful man, just beautiful

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

It's like hypercolor bird droppings....

stevewilliams

very creative. love the flowing design and the colors

bcbird

very nice

mtunnell

it's aunt meme. you obviously inherited all your talent from me. j/j

this is way cool, Michael. Good luck. Love you.

juice-x

lovely and woud make a spectacular blik wall decal

Seraph81

Its really awesome. as i was looking at the splatters, its like my eyes created and found images of birds in the splatter. Wonderful design

mawilli3

thanks man!!

Deer Girl

Nice, but I'd prefer it as a single that was larger or some kind of relevant shape than 3 duplicates of the same thing. Must say awesome concept and vision.

asfi235

ginetteginette, where are you?!

jkgraham

I love it! I want it!

Cate222

Awesomme!! lol I like it :)
It's one of the best....

sewillb

i love the bright colors on the black. and i like how it can be great for men and women...way to be equal opportunity :)

mawilli3

tehehehehehe

cincotta25

Looks good, and would love to see the birds breaking out of the"Pollock texture" more and see them transforming into the bird shapes...

Deezie-T

5$$$$$ all da whay! no question in my mind

priesttotheking

Love the design. i can tell you put a lot of thought into this design. Colors and structure are the best part. I love the birds and how you can see images of birds in the splatter. i'll probably buy this shirt whether or not it wins. 5$$$$$!!!

jjcooke1

5!!!!!! the colors on the black background are my favorite part. i like the lines that the different splatters form. This shirt is candy for my eyes.

Geoff5

this design is sick! 5 fo show!

isawsparks

this shirt is AMAZING! would MOST DEFINITELY buy this and wear it everyday!!!

cass37

i love this!!! 5, yes sir!

sirstevenwilliams

simple. bright. birds!? what else could you want? id buy it. i'll give it a 5 fo sheezy

RJeanC

I really love it. There are so many people I can see wearing this one. I know I will!

WAK O

ITS WEIRD THE LAST 6 PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED HERE WERE CREATED IN THE PAST 4 DAYS AND HAVE NO PICTURE ICON... HMMMMMMMMM. I WONDER WHY. HAHA JUST FOR THAT EFFORT ILL GIVE YOU A 5! WHY NOT.

mawilli3

WAKO i guess thats one way to get votes... haha they told me to promote the junk out of it... soooooo i did

No account?
Join Us