Lederhosen

Put the ho back in lederhosen

Watch this
annabanana24

Put the ho back in lederhosen

GreyrJeremy

maybe more if the leiderhosen were more brown or green though.

wigglefish

Hahaha..I love that male models expression. Nice idea.

annabanana24

color can always change. I just wanted there to be a lederhosen option as opposed to a tie, they are very fashionable nowadays. Actually, always. They have always been fashionable.

MSWARTZ24

Love the design and the colors! I mean, anything with unicorns AND skulls AND german fashion - Brilliant. $5

lizkoko

P
R
I
N
T
$

jdesio

Really cool! PRINT 5$$

mircat

muahahahahaha. this is really funny!

I would rock it. 5

pigma

I like this idea!

platinum
platinum profile pic Alumni

hahaha thats awesome!!!!

snegoratchka

I LOVE the little central print. However, I've always despised the printed on tie teeshirts, and I'm not much liking the lederhosen, either. But I love the central design enough that I'm scoring it high, anyway, in the hopes that I will somehow be able to purchase just that on a shirt.

annabanana24

it was my answer to the tie shirts, which is to make it a billion times more rediculous. I don't think anyone would ever wear it, everever, I just had to submit it for my own chuckles and hope that someone would find it as amusing as I did. I can't help mahself

Henni81

PERFECT! I want those

Henni81

and I WOULD so wear them

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

I am in love with the thumbnail you chose for this design.

The actual design is awesome, too.

Rhodescholar

Das ist sehr gut! Ich Leibe einen T-Shirt! I think that is correct German but it has been so long since I have taken German and I barely passed as it anyway. Very good! Love this shirt!

johnny3d

This is awesome.....love it!!!!!!!

No account?
Join Us