Close
One second...

telaine etsy: Threadknits and T-pillows

Latest and greatest:

I'm having a Christmas in July sale — 20% off all knits. Some of the newest knits are ...

Fan me on Facebook or follow my Twitter for coupons and updates.

I started my Made by Telaine Etsy store with some Threadless pillows and it grew to include some knit items, too. If you want something you don't see, let me know!

Here are some pix of what I have made:

I'm also taking custom orders. Please message me through Etsy.

Or you can email me at telaine at gmail dot com.

Here are the shirts that I have for converting fun (prices start at $25):

I'm in search of a cheap Mr. Blue Sky shirt. A damaged shirt that doesn't hurt the design would work!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
telaine

thank you!! :-)

squeegebeckenheim

Did you sell the Mr. Blue Sky one already? It's adorable!

telaine

yeah, that was a gift for my sister's birthday ... it's been very popular tho so as soon as I can get the shirt for cheap, I'll make another!! :-)

squeegebeckenheim

Yay! If you remember, can you let me know when you get another? :)

telaine

definitely! I'll start looking around.

I just found Mr Mittens and Liberty in my stash, too, which I think will make a great pillows.

lily1029

hi hi! i sent you an email! :)

telaine

yay! i wrote you back :-)

telaine

lily1029 ... your order is almost done!

pyr4lis ... I'm halfway through the first legwarmer. I hope to get your measurement soon so I know they'll fit!

I think Magical Powers, Mr Mittens and Liberty will be the first unspoken-for pillows to hit the Etsy shop. :-)

telaine

Magical Powers pillow up for sale at Etsy at midnight!!

and lily1029's order is all done, too!! yay :-)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I have previously been the recipient of one of telaine's glorious hand-made pillow dealies. No To Capitalism now sits comfortably on my girlfriend's bed once it's made, allowing everyone who enters to laugh hysterically and also is sometimes used as an emergency soft piece of furniture to rest one's head. It's also good for that too, surprisingly.

-Signed, satisfied customer

telaine

^ yay, that's awesome!! :-)

lily1029

weeee!! what exciting news to start off this morning with!! i checked out my order (at least i think i did, i got a little confused in the middle, let me know if it didn't work embrassed face) and i'm looking forward to the goodness arriving! :)

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Oh man, I want the Liberty pillow.

telaine

lily, I wrote you back and it's all set to ship Monday!! :-)

baka, I replied on Etsy ... a Liberty pillow will be so pretty!

telaine

bumpity :)

telaine

Custom order for Liberty pillow is up for Theinfamousbakabaka :)

Mr. Mittens is coming later this weekend due to this nasty cough.

lily1029

yay for my stuff! the pillow and i cuddled all weekend and the wrist warmers are so nice and toasty! :) Sorry it took me a few days to let you know, i was too busy enjoying the stuff (and working blah) Thanks so much!

telaine

Yay, glad you like them! I had to add some last-minute postage to the box (online shipping calc didn't weight it right) so I just wanted to make sure it got there a-ok. :-)

I finally shook my cold so I can get back to making some more now, too!

telaine

sure thing! :-) But I'm hoping you might have the shirt to provide? I don't have that one. I'll discount the pillow to take care of your postage costs, too.

telaine

I have some white pompon trim that would look cute! I'll watch for your email :-)

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

I can't afford the Magical Powers pillow at the moment - esp since I don't live in the States - but I just gotta say that I am completely in love with it. That is absolutely fantastic! I like it much, much, much more as a pillow than I do it as a shirt - and I already love it as a shirt.

telaine

Thanks Justin!! I'm glad to hear that it looks good.

If you're ever curious about how much int'l shipping would be, let me know where you are and I'll calculate it out. Maybe we'll be able to work out a discount if the pillow is still around in a couple months. :-)

CharlesFesta

Everything looks amazing telaine!!!

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

great idea to create like this.
recycle!

Neon Samurai

Hey, were you responsible for the diodes pillow I got for Xmas?

telaine

Thanks so much guys! You make me all smiley.

I am learning a bunch with every pillow I make. So it's awesome that people like them now because they will only get better!

telaine

neon ... You're talking about Travis Pitts' design, right? Nope, that wasn't me.

I made the Horror in Romantic Comedies one that you bought from the bloggeraiser last year tho. Becca sent that one along I think.

curlyfry

Etsy is the greatest! Glad to see Threadless and Etsy combining, so to speak.

telaine

Mister Mittens is finally here, in all his pompon glory :-)

Etsy linky

sleepyfeet

ahhhh so so so awesome.

telaine

thanks! it went fast, too!!

tonight, I'm working on legwarmer fun so I can hopefully post those for pyr4lis by the end of the week ... and I hope to have Jan's "How are you ..." pillow done by the weekend :-)

Neon Samurai

I made the Horror in Romantic Comedies one that you bought from the bloggeraiser last year tho. Becca sent that one along I think.

Yeah, Becca's still got that one, not that I mind too much, I'm sure it's being well looked after.

chelly

i'm thinking of unloading a bunch of shirts that don't fit me anymore. would you have a use for them?

i've been lazy and haven't gone through them yet so i don't have specifics. but i'd rather send them to one person.

telaine

Maybe! Guys larges and bigger or Girly XLs and bigger usually work the best. :-) I do have a lot of shirts but ... I'm interested in hearing what you have!

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

Wow, these look fantastic!

telaine

Thank you!! :-) ^

chelly

i've listed the shirts

its ok if you aren't interested. maybe i could find someone working on a thread quilt or something

but if you do want them that's cool too

telaine

Legwarmers based on mezo's Maneiac design are done done done! Reserved for pyr4lis!! :-)

telaine

bumpity

telaine

Legwarmers above for sale to anyone!! ... inspired by mezo's Flashorse Dance design!

telaine

bump cuz Mr. Blue Sky shirt is a reprint today!

I know a few people really wanted a pillow of that shirt. I can't afford it for $18 but some people with enuf credit might of course.

telaine

Price lowered for Magical Powers pillow!

Three new items will be listed this week!! And I think I'm about to start making pillows again. My sewing machine was on a very long time-out.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

:D Still loving my pillow! The beaded trim is having some troubles with some falling off, but it's not easy to notice. ;)

lily1029

oooh! I'm still loving mine as well. In fact - I had company this weekend and they commented on how nice it was! Thanks again! :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us