Close
One second...

Love Knight

• by wany
  • posted Feb 12, 2009
  • 21 Comments

As you can see, this design is a parody of movie, Dark Knight. The Batman series movies are pretty gloomy, so I want to lighten up the city of Gotham with a smiling “Love Knight”.

Watch this
wany

As you can see, this design is a parody of movie, Dark Knight. The Batman series movies are pretty gloomy, so I want to lighten up the city of Gotham with a smiling “Love Knight”.

applegary

Neat character, say no to the bubble though, and I have a big "Hmmm" for if you'll be able to get an obvious Batman knockoff printed... you DON'T want to make Adam West mad... good luck with this!

madmatt42

Maybe this will improve your parody. Depict your image plugged into a wall outlet. Now the "Dark Knight" becomes a "Knight Light". ???

wany

Thank you very much for your honest comments. :)

devit kim

I love this!!!

simple& cool!

Mino Jeon

It is a pleasure to talk with Tee

Mikaelsuper

I don't understand you evan3.

Your design is very sharp, I like that. Simple, cuddly, and a well known symbol. It all works well for a t-shirt idea, this made me stop after shuffling through so many terrible ones.

nenmusicas

Really cool! 5++
Love parody!

Check out my slogans if you have some time.

SecretSophia

Hee! ^_^

Super cute! I'd like to see the design over the chest instead of on the side, but that's a personal preference. It works really well where you have it.

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

cute :D

keskimo

Love it ! :)

Merzi

okay, I'll admit it...

I don't get it.
What is the "hello, I am..." part supposed to mean?

IndieMaximus

Dead on :) I'd buy for sure $5

kaitlynvonkat

Haha, that is adorable! x3 Very cute idea. I'd definitely wear it. :3

inunki

test

No account?