Close
One second...

spARROW

• by OXEN.
  • posted Feb 11, 2009
  • 26 Comments

This is the sparrow who attempted to steal an apple from William Tell.

Watch this
OXEN.
OXEN. profile pic Alumni

This is the sparrow who attempted to steal an apple from William Tell.

TheFlyingPenguin501

That looks cool and it's really well done, but it's so sad that I'd never wear it. (Even though we all know Sparrows are an invasive species in the US that beat up on other, less vicious birds).

reneehartig
reneehartig profile pic Alumni

This is really great and I love the warm and cool colors over lapping also. I wonder what it would look like with a different placement, I'm not sure where to put it but I like the design. Maybe lower and to the right so the bird bends slightly around the side. Have you though of adding more arrows as a design element? It might look cool. 4 for now but think about the placement.

tgwg

I like the placement actually - it's a bit different, and I like where the tail of the arrow falls. And the colours are awesome!

NewDeskAndDots

This tshirt gives me an insatiable bloodlust for sparrows, arrows, apples, and buttery french pastries on meaningless gift card sales inspired 'holidays'.

pinkberet1

OMGEE ITS LIKE ROBERTA SPARROW FROM DONNIE DARKO AND SHE HAS THOSE DIAGRAMS OF SKELETONS IN HER TIME TRAVEL BOOK WITH ARROWS GOING FROM THEIR SOLAR PLEXIS
JUST LIKE THIS
AND ALSO DONNIE WAS WEARING A SKELETON SHIRT WHEN FRANKS CAR SWERVED TO AVOID HITTING ROBERTA AND HIT GRETCHEN

sparklemotion123

OH MY GOD. HOW DO YOU ALL CONNECT TO DONNIE DARKO IN EVERY SINGLE DESIGN? GRANDMA DEATH HAD A HOT MOHAWK MULLET THING! YESSS EVERYONE KEEP CONNECTING TO DONNIE DARKO! BRAVO!

treehuggeretc

The art is nice, but the shirt is too morbid to wear.

GreyrJeremy

This is gorgeous. I would totally wear this.
5!

Henni81

I love it!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I love the overlap of the skeleton & sparrow body. The arrow is distracting and makes placement on the tee weird, though, and I think you could incorporate other more interesting things. 3

NewDeskAndDots

We need more UN mandated tshirts featuring archery.

mrschofield

does this actually work in 3d? if it did, i would like it a lot more.

ambition4ammunition

Well that sparrow ain't got no average velocity.
I like the name, but i wouldn't wear the shirt.

beeyork

This is one of the coolest things I've seen on this site! Props.

ladrones
ladrones profile pic Alumni

yes!

dankgirl

THIS IS GORGEOUS! $5 i would buy it in a heartbeat

No account?
Join Us