trindli

from here.. i absolutely love this blog :D

lemonalle

YAY

I love the dream comics

taz-pie

YAY I AM TEARING MY CHEST OPEN

taz-pie

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT I TAKE OFF MY SHOES FOR THIS PROCEDURE.

taz-pie

THE GODDAM BATMAN

taz-pie

woahh them are some fat pugs!!

taz-pie

aww fail

taz-pie

Heterochromous Woman With Eye

A theoretical physicist demonstrates an eye-like object floating gently beneath her hand, while musicians play an unusual tune. If you look closely, you'll notice that her earrings include a long straight coil of wire that can be used to generate a nearly uniform magnetic field similar to that of a bar magnet. Such coils, called solenoids, have an enormous number of practical applications.

We will never meet this woman, never call her name, never be able to ask her if she is truly happy.

taz-pie

Mesopelagic woman with supraorbital ridge becomes compliant when asked to dinner in linear accelerator lab.

We will never meet this woman nor fully understand the true purpose of this photo and the intricate machinery behind her. Thus, to me, this photo is a symbol of mystery -- with the juxtaposition of humanity and the cruel task master of nascent 21st-century technology.

But there is hope. As humanity uses complex tools such as the Large Hadron Collider, we will better understand string theory, high dimensions, and our place in the universe. Our tools, rather than being "cruel," become our allies and allow humans to become transcendent.

taz-pie

OMNOMNOM

taz-pie

SANDWICH CAR

SERIOUS BUSINESS

taz-pie

DICK FIRESTORMS SWEET RIDE, BROS

taz-pie

DOODS
A TATTOO OF LITTLEM

Phiffer

aret hose azn mexican?