Close
One second...

Nervous!

A design that I think is befitting for the Valentine's Day season. Everyone knows that feeling, whether it is triggered by love, the job hunt, or too much caffeine!

Watch this
Justinterpret

A design that I think is befitting for the Valentine's Day season. Everyone knows that feeling, whether it is triggered by love, the job hunt, or too much caffeine!

Keason

I'ts funny, but I'd vary the butterfly size a little bit.

stockard

love it! great idea :)

RandomMale

i think you should consider using a different colour shirt

spidertotem

Unique, clever, Love it. Might consider a more brilliant tee color. I'd buy it. :)

lacaradetortuga

I like it. I've seen different variations of this concept, but I like this one a lot. :]

52chevy pickup

very crappy how you just copied and pasted the butterflies and mirored a couple. great concept, poorly executed

crayonbachs

i love your idea, but agree that the butterflies need to be more different. this is a great design and i'd like to see it also on pink or yellow maybe. i definitely would buy this one..

OzzBon

Cool idea, just not quite ready for print.

jaim

AWESOME !!!! LOVE IT

cosmo2389

Zomg! I was so totally going to submit one of these myself... Sad to see that someone beat me to it, but it looks great!

BrownieRose

This is just an awesome design. Very, very creative. Shows extraordinary talent!!!!! My congratulations to you.

null.

cute

Justinterpret

Thanks to everyone for the compliments and constructive criticism!

Amalur

put it on dark red, if possible. cool drawing.

tat2ts

Great concept but I agree there should be more variety to the butterflies. Maybe even try making them in really bright colors

nomadical

this is great!

No account?
Join Us