Close
One second...

SAD

• by Fangsat
  • posted Feb 06, 2009
  • 10 Comments

I doodled a whole mess of facial expressions for use in another project. There were two that really stood out, this is one. I blew it up really big on a tee, and golly... it looks iconic! I was thinking using puff or suede ink.

Watch this
Fangsat

I doodled a whole mess of facial expressions for use in another project. There were two that really stood out, this is one. I blew it up really big on a tee, and golly... it looks iconic! I was thinking using puff or suede ink.

toastburner

reminds me of Shepherd Fairey's OBEY posters with Andre the giant. Pretty cool.

esskayeesee
esskayeesee profile pic Alumni

I'd wear it. Don't know if i'd buy it. If it was given to me, cool. I'm cheap.

Fangsat

Man! Shepherd Fairey's got it on the lock down. Anytime someone uses a graphic of a face we think of him. I love that man! Met him a couple times. Thanks!

horizontal vertigo

Def reminds me of OBEY, which is pretty awesome, you could make a parody series, be pretty cool

nanvan

Rip off from OBEY series - I don't like it because of that. Even if you were inspired, it's not cool to do it.

Fangsat

For the love of it nanvan, you sound like a 5 year old. This wasn't "inspired" by him. That was vertigo's suggestion. I don't appreciate it. This here is my f%#king concept so kindly shove it nanvan, directly up your ass!

BettyNZ

I wonder if sheppard has seen this?!!!!

Fangsat

Maybe, if he's wandering the internet looking for people like us who spell his name wrong (^_^) Shepard Fairey if your listening... I pray for fire!!!

RogerUsh

Sweet.

Fangsat

0 days left!! Thanks for all the votes and comments (whatever they may be) You rock!

No account?
Join Us