Close
One second...

Super heroes inside me

i am a super heroes ;)

Watch this
ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

really well done but ...i don't understand how this isn't infringing on copyright laws?

PofZ

lol. cool idea. but i second ginette. total copyright infringment. sorry

AlexPLeith

I like the concept... but try picking a more generic look at superheroness, not making it spiderman.

awesomeyoda

I agree with the above statements.

silverqe
silverqe profile pic Alumni

You submitted this to Design By Humans too.... isn't that not allowed on DBH or here? :(

Basse17

Agree with © infringment

Askepios

you could make it look very close to the spiderman logo but have it different enough that you could get around copyright. I still don't think Threadless would print it anyways.

pizzaomelette

wow, copyright -- oh the web we weave

charaspower

i should more hidden the sign i think :).

retrovirusaurus

Marvel would hunt Threadless down with all it's might if this gets printed. We're still dealing with the Fairey Obama pic vs. AP case.

Bio-bot 9000
Bio-bot 9000 profile pic Alumni

it's obviously a completely different genus of spider.

TheFlyingPenguin501

I don't know, you might want to try a parody-- like, a spider pig icon... or something that won't get you in trouble.

Technically speaking, though, it looks great!

Fanki

As againstbound said above -this is more than inspired. If you make a ripoff of some tattoo, you should at least try to hide it.

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

Why did T'less let this up for voting if they wouldn't print it? Does anyone know?

declans_a_yeti

yeah i'm confused why threadless let this through too! it looks good but surely cant be printed?!

ferfo

also the spider is slightly off center

Goetia

Infringement. And overused concept.

No account?
Join Us