Close
One second...

Skill Tester Salvation

• by Kreatory
  • posted Feb 05, 2009
  • 15 Comments

Hope this design doesn't need much of an explanation. It is just an idea I had one day when I was walking through my local shopping mall and came across one of these aged skill tester games. Enjoy!

Watch this
Kreatory

Hope this design doesn't need much of an explanation. It is just an idea I had one day when I was walking through my local shopping mall and came across one of these aged skill tester games. Enjoy!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

hehehe, really funny idea, it just needs a bit more in the execution department. Very funny and nice rock star version of the toy story joke.

richco0

Altra cool ;)

Escapee

Love it!

samwyadoubles

Thats awesome!!!! I love it!! Everytime i go to the cinema's i get on one of these machine and win movie character toys. Great idea

phillydesigner
phillydesigner profile pic Alumni

really great concept... but how it works on the shirt could be revisited... great illo too!

shipe

istockphoto ppl :( !?

Kreatory

No shipe - the people are not from istock. I took reference photos of my friends in different poses... the person in the claw is me bent over a chair. Cheers.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone.

pointdagger

You sure you didnt get this idea from Toy Story?

Kreatory

Thanks for your comment pointdagger. If anything I think I was inspired by The Matrix scene. Seriously had not thought of the Toy Story link until FRICKINAWESOME first mentioned it. The whole concept behind the illustration is salvation - escaping from a trapped world with boundaries, frustration and angst. The light is... well, I don't think I need to ruin it by explaining it any further. Try looking beyond the surface and see if you can't find more clues? Cheers.

Makesfive

rofl I love the concept, would be a lot of fun to wear. That being said, the size + placement really don't do the design any favors D:

Shandela

LOL very creative! But yeah I don't know about the placement. Maybe if it covered the entire shirt it might change it a little. Right now it just looks awkward where it is.

sharka

Awesome. I really like the idea. $5

munkymuck

extraa cool!!!$5

OzzBon

Yes, yes, YES!! I love this design.

Steelplate
Steelplate profile pic Alumni

Hahaha not that it's working against you but the whole serious and dark nature of your design explanation doesn't really match the fact that the colours are bright and fun and everyone in the design seems to be rocking out :)

It's a sick design anyways, regardless of what thought pattern it spawned from.

No account?
Join Us